I Don't Care Who You Are... This is Funny

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

We have to laugh to keep from reaching a level of embarrassment that is not possible to return from.

We are dangerously close to that level right now...DANGEROUSLY close.

Reactions: 2 people
I am not bothered by this. Wait till the media is talking about the criminals on your team. You'll long for the champions of life. Ask Florida

Reactions: 4 people
I am not bothered by this. Wait till the media is talking about the criminals on your team. You'll long for the champions of life. Ask Florida

Yep pretty stupid to post. It's apparent alot of fans just want to win a championship no matter if the players are in jail Monday thru Friday but can play on Saturdays and a coach that will have the NCAA over top of us like a black cloud.

Reactions: 4 people
Maybe Butch will take it with him to Western Kentucky or East Carolina when they hire him.

I hope one of those teams are foolish enough to hire him. It'll save us a bunch much of money. But my guess is that he's become such a punch line other teams won't pursue him

"2. However, being the Life Champ is only an honor for teams that are not actually likely to be the champions of anything."

feels bad man...

Actually, this is wrong

It cant be back at UT now

It was with S. Carolina after they beat NC State

Then it went to Kentucky when they beat S. Carolina

Now its with Florida since they beat Kentucky. It will be with them until they lose

If they are going to do this, they need to do it right

Actually, this is wrong

Now its with Florida since they beat Kentucky. It will be with them until they lose

They added a rule. The title cannot be held by an AP ranked team, so Florida was disqualified from taking the belt, Ky vacated it with the loss, and it reverts back to the original owners in such a case. TN repo'd that belt.

I think that rule sucks. Technically we will have the belt no matter what after Georgia as they are ranked. Kind of a stupid rule.

Reactions: 2 people
Actually, this is wrong

Read the article brooooo

Reactions: 1 person
Actually, this is wrong

I figured it was passed off to the losing team. Kinda like a second place trophy. A "you were here" award type of thing.

It must have been done by a Florida fan, cause they should have the belt now. But now there is a new rule about if you are ranked you can't have it?

VN Store

Back