Passing was a little better this week! Catching the ball improved!

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
I thought JG passed the ball a little better in this game. I noticed a little bit of eyeing each receiver looking one way, then looking the other. He didn’t eye just one all of the way the whole game, and that is the first time that I have seen that this year. It seems like that they may have been working with the quarterbacks more this week. In the receiving Corp, I saw better catching than all year, they actually caught some nice passes, and was able to hang on to them and run. There were some separation a little bit during this game, and their routes were ran better. Maybe one or two times the routes were messed up, but overall a lot better that I saw.😁

Reactions: 2 people
I thought JG passed the ball a little better in this game. I noticed a little bit of eyeing each receiver looking one way, then looking the other. He didn’t eye just one all of the way the whole game, and that is the first time that I have seen that this year. It seems like that they may have been working with the quarterbacks more this week. In the receiving Corp, I saw better catching than all year, they actually caught some nice passes, and was able to hang on to them and run. There were some separation a little bit during this game, and their routes were ran better. Maybe one or two times the routes were messed up, but overall a lot better that I saw.😁

Always got to be at least one Mr. Happy to chime in and be positive. Fine. I like it man. You're inspiring. Keep it up.

Go Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
We have to figure out a way to get Jeff George involved in this offense next year, because he is 6 foot 6 and he can jump, especially in the end zone. Jennings will be back as well. Calllaway and Brandon both look bright. Wide receivers shouldn’t be the issue next year.

i do not share your opinion. this is a bad offensive football team. in all aspects.

Reactions: 4 people
BS. Guarantano tossed the ball up and got lucky. Combination of Calloway making an adjustment to a bad ball and the defender didn't. JG was awful.

Reactions: 6 people
Im not saying all was good, but I did see some competitiveness tonight with the receivers.

ok, effort was there. execution was......lacking. no pass protection. no accuracy or urgency from the qb. and the o line was abysmal in the run game.

i didn't see competitive. for the first time this season, it looked like they gave up.

ok, effort was there. execution was......lacking. no pass protection. no accuracy or urgency from the qb. and the o line was abysmal in the run game.

i didn't see competitive. for the first time this season, it looked like they gave up.
There was some execution for the receivers. I thought they fought a little harder to catch the ball in this game.

McBride is better than JG. Most of JG passes were behind the line of scrimmage and the ones caught by George and Calloway was nothing but luck. The OL is the worst I have ever seen and LSU knew the snap clap (count) just like Mizzou did.

Reactions: 4 people
McBride is better than JG. Most of JG passes were behind the line of scrimmage and the ones caught by George and Calloway was nothing but luck. The OL is the worst I have ever seen and LSU knew the snap clap (count) just like Mizzou did.

What makes McBride better? He’s not shown anything to say he’s better. He’s definitely not thrown the ball better. He may pull it back and run more when he should but as far as actually throwing he’s got a ways to go.

Reactions: 2 people
What makes McBride better? He’s not shown anything to say he’s better. He’s definitely not thrown the ball better. He may pull it back and run more when he should but as far as actually throwing he’s got a ways to go.

He's the backup that's why he's better. No logic put into that idea.

I must have watched the wrong channel because I saw bad routes, balls throw no where near the reciever's, and horrendous execution in the red zone. That orange team sure did look like they were playing in Neyland Stadium, my bad.

Passing was a little better this week! Catching the ball improved!

This sentence is akin to re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. What difference does it make?

Did you watch the mizzou game?

This is just dumb. WM's td pass was literally a lucky play. The ref picked the defender so the guy was wide open. He has more turnovers in less time. JG beats him in every category. I can't understand why some of you get agendas against certain qbs. Dobbs got treated the exact same way.

VN Store

Back