What has this season done to you as Vol fans?

What else has happened to you on Saturdays?

• Total voters

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
It has left me speechless, frustrated, and confused about everything has happened and we aren’t even out of the woods yet. :dance::crazy::thud::banghead2::mf_surrender:

I lost interest in 2005. We had a great run from 89 to 2004. Every decent season since was a dead cat bounce. This is the bottom and we can go nowhere but up. The question is how long do we stay at the bottom before we ascend. It may be 2 yrs it may be 6, but we can go nowhere but up.

Reactions: 1 person
Remember what SMG was like before Kiffin left?

I feel a similar situation unfolding.

Frankly, This season has been such a disappointment, after about week five I decided to treat like the other 40+ Saturday out of the year...

I refuse to get disappointed again and again and again!

Reactions: 3 people
I’m completely apathetic. Had a good moment of excitement and care the first week Butch was hired. Now with Currie being so tight lipped, I’m sinking back to apathy. No one is posting, tweeting or publishing anything of actual knowledge so I’m just waiting.

Reactions: 4 people
I am a VFL but this has been a tough season to handle. And to make things worse I work with a lot of band wagon Bama fans that love to run their pie hole, but I keep telling myself the next coaching hire will get it done. Lord I hope so!!!

Embarrassed. Sad. Jealous (since I live down here in Central GA--seems like we got Dawg fans coming out of the woodwork). Happy for the possibility that we might get this coaching hire right. Being conditioned as a negavol, doubtful that we will in the end. Nonetheless, resolute to support my Vols either way.

Apathetic. I’m still a fan, always have been, always will be, but I’m fairly numb at this point while I sit in wait and see mode about who the next coach will be. The Butch Jones era has just worn me down as a fan at this point. Ready to be excited about Tennessee football again.

Reactions: 2 people
Since I predicted the team would go 5-7, I'm neither speechless, crazy, or shocked. Moving to Margaritaville has helped.

I buy 2 season tickets. I have been to 1 game this season and haven't decided about the Vandy game yet. Live 3 hrs. away but have a nice place to stay on the lake for a weekend. Our last two decision makers have let the fans and university down in a huge way. Better get the right person this time. Phil Fulmer, Mark Richt type person is what I want. Chance for a championship and stability throughout.

finally made me realize that as long as bean counters who never played football and/or people with more money than sense run programs at UT...hiring will be more like a mystical/political grab bag at hiring the right personnel for the jobs...:):)

GO VOLS...BEAT VANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back