Tweets from Forde/Goodman (SIAP)

bnhunt

Pat FordeþYahooForde24m
Can't tell you who will be Tennessee's next hoops coach. But it surely won't be Shaka Smart and probably won't be Richard Pitino, either.

Jeff GoodmanþGoodmanESPN23 mins

YahooForde Or Gregg Marshall.

Jeff GoodmanþGoodmanESPN24m

YahooForde Or Archie Miller

Reactions: 1 person
Pat FordeþYahooForde24m
Can't tell you who will be Tennessee's next hoops coach. But it surely won't be Shaka Smart and probably won't be Richard Pitino, either.

Jeff GoodmanþGoodmanESPN23 mins

YahooForde Or Gregg Marshall.

Jeff GoodmanþGoodmanESPN24m

YahooForde Or Archie Miller

I get the feeling they're stalking Volnation.

Reactions: 2 people
I have been trying to find an earlier post in one of the half dozen 30 page coaching speculation threads without success, but someone mentioned a coach from a small school who put up 100+ on Kentucky in the not too distant past. Does anyone know who that coach is? I would like to research him.

Archie signed extension w/ Dayton, is generally seen as very happy there. That's why the no on Miller tweet

I may be looking through orange colored glasses, but I just can't see why anyone wouldn't want to come here, unless you were short on confidence.

Reactions: 1 person
I was afraid of this. The toxic nature of this job is growing by the day, and the media is only perpetuating it with jab after jab. This could get ugly. Forde and Goodman almost seem to be enjoying the tumult.

Reactions: 4 people
How long does a phone call take? Are you suggesting we are using telegrams?

Lulz

I'm suggesting that you believe all this media and it's silly.

Here's how this goes.....
1. Speculation that UT has interest in coach x
2. Local media (or national guys with connections) who cover coach x inquire about coach x interest in job
3. Coach x denies interest
4. Media tweets
5. You take it as UT being shot down

Example of this.... "I'm staying at Tennessee" - Cuonzo Martin

Say we are talking with pitino but haven't offered or even requested an interview.... What do you think Pitino's response is going to be when asked? I have no interest. I'm happy at Minnesota.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back