Espn sec network

crparker21

I apologize if this has been posted but I didnt see it anywhere. As of right now there are only a couple cable and satelite providers picking up the sec network. Please go to the site and tell them you want it(especially if you are directv).

Http://www.getsecnetwork.com/

Never heard of it. What's the SEC Network?

There always has to be "that guy".

This has been posted several times but IMO it doesn't hurt to continue to bump it or repost it. We as customers need to stay on our providers and demand that they carry the network.

There always has to be "that guy".

This has been posted several times but IMO it doesn't hurt to continue to bump it or repost it. We as customers need to stay on our providers and demand that they carry the network.

Sorry for the mutiple post but like you said it needs to be bumped. To this point several providers havent picked it up.

Sorry for the mutiple post but like you said it needs to be bumped. To this point several providers havent picked it up.

I send Directv emails all the time through the link you posted. I also mention it to their customer service reps every time I'm on the phone with them.

I send Directv emails all the time through the link you posted. I also mention it to their customer service reps every time I'm on the phone with them.

Me too. I hope the reps report every request because they sure are clueless otherwise. When FoxSports1 came out I ask if we'd get it on directv & they said no. I went home, checked & had it! I hear CSS (which directv doesn't offer) is going away when the SECNetwork starts.

My wife talked to a verizon guy last week . He was setting up a new network at her place of employment . Verizon is in negotiations for the SEC network . Hope springs eternal .

edit : Wifey brought it up to him because she knows the Importance of Tennessee Football .

Last edited:
My wife talked to a verizon guy last week . He was setting up a new network at her place of employment . Verizon is in negotiations for the SEC network . Hope springs eternal .

edit : Wifey brought it up to him because she knows the Importance of Tennessee Football .

You got a keeper.

VN Store

Back