Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
South Carolina 4, Auburn 3 SC wins series 2-1
Vanderbilt 1, Arkansas 3 Ark. Wins series 2-1
Alabama 9, Tennessee 10 Ala. Wins series 2-1
Georgia 3, Florida 10 Fla. sweeps
Miss. State 9, Missouri 7 F/11 MSU sweeps
Kentucky 2, Texas A&M 14 A&M Sweeps

LSU takes Ole Miss series 2-1 in Thrus-Sat series in Oxford

Vols avoid sweep is HUGE. Once again we have a .500 week and once again we can all say we should ahve won the series after yesterday's disappointment.

Reactions: 1 person
YUmfDC3.png

Reactions: 2 people
South Carolina 4, Auburn 3 SC wins series 2-1
Vanderbilt 1, Arkansas 3 Ark. Wins series 2-1
Alabama 9, Tennessee 10 Ala. Wins series 2-1
Georgia 3, Florida 10 Fla. sweeps
Miss. State 9, Missouri 7 F/11 MSU sweeps
Kentucky 2, Texas A&M 14 A&M Sweeps

LSU takes Ole Miss series 2-1 in Thrus-Sat series in Oxford

Vols avoid sweep is HUGE. Once again we have a .500 week and once again we can all say we should ahve won the series after yesterday's disappointment.

Yes it's been that damn common theme of close but no cigar.

At least we got a topnotch comeback on Easter Sunday to avoid a abomination of a sweep at home to the damn crimson tide.
Also avoided the freakin tie with the Missouri tigers.

Aggies made the wildcats a endangered species with major asskicking and sweep.
Every dog has it's day but sure as heck not the last three days as the gators chomped the bulldogs.
Bulldogs going get dogged for their dog result.:p

Due to tiebreaker held by Auburn, the vols are in 11th place and currently out of tourney. However, I think they are in still in good position.

They are 1/2 game out of 12th but 1 game out of 9th and 2 games out of 7th.

This is by far the tightest SEC race I've see in 21-years I followed colelge baseball.

The Vols schedule is tougher than first expected when season began though. The worst team left record wise is .500 Kentucky. in 20weeks. They still play 1st place Florida and surging Mississippi state.

By the way. Vanderbilt is 4-6 in last 10 games and only 1-game ahead of Tennessee. A tie with them gives Vols teibreaker. They play Georgia and Missouri before closing season with death march against Florida and South Carolina.

Due to tiebreaker held by Auburn, the vols are in 11th place and currently out of tourney. However, I think they are in still in good position.

This is by far the tightest SEC race I've see in 21-years I followed colelge baseball.

The Vols schedule is tougher than first expected when season began though. The worst team left record wise is .500 Kentucky. in 20weeks. They still play 1st place Florida and surging Mississippi state.

By the way. Vanderbilt is 4-6 in last 10 games and only 1-game ahead of Tennessee. A tie with them gives Vols teibreaker. They play Georgia and Missouri before closing season with death march against Florida and South Carolina.

At least more spots were added for the tournament.

I recall in the eight best team race days getting somber as most weekends vols would have to win as the tournament to Hoover is narrow.
So pretty much all weekends were must wins from the first half to the second half.

Like the crazy afc wildcard race in 2013 I think we got a baseball version of it

Vandy is freakin sinking, thought the vols weekend was just some bad weekend most teams are going to have in a long baseball season but nope it's gone from bad to worse.

well apparently you been following it wrong :)

might have been a closer season in COLLEGE Baseball :)

I kid I kid...VOLS WON...:rock:

I sure hope that damn tie in Georgia's record does not bite us. That tie is going to bite someone cause it gives them 1 less loss than everybody with the same win total.

VN Store

Back