Alden Hill Leaving

is leaving. Left a classy message on instagram:

As of today I am I'm sad to say I am no longer a Tennessee Vol. I have decided to move on for my best interest and find a new home. I have loved Tennessee and the entire Big Orange family. I thank the coaches and the fans for my time here and will always remember my time spent at Tennessee, my first true love. 💯

Instagram

Gonna miss him. I wish him well in his future endeavors.

Reactions: 40 people
Best of luck but the writing was on the wall here. He wasn't going to play ahead of Lane,Hurd,Pickett,Devrin. Then you have Treyvon and Derrell Scott coming very soon

Reactions: 3 people
Good luck Alden! Thanks for your efforts.

BTW.....that was a great fight a couple of years ago.

Thanks for the hard work and dedication Alden! Good luck finding somewhere else to play. This Vol fan will be cheering for ya.

Reactions: 19 people
Will that open up anothet schollie for next year or was he a senior this year anyway?

Best of luck to Alden. No matter where he lands, he still got to do something most of us would give an arm and a leg to be a part of.

Reactions: 5 people
I hate this but understand that it was going to happen and will continue to in the future until Dooley's recruits are gone and some of CBJ's.

Reactions: 2 people
Always thought Alden could have been a 2 guy here, hope he's a 1 guy somewhere else. Good luck, Alden, glad u were a VOL! We will always root for u! #VFL

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back