Just my take

volstuff37641

on this season.Listening to all the interviews by the players and the talk by the coaches,it reminds me of the "little red engine that say's I think I can,I think I can,"
I believe that CBJ and his whole staff,not only believes in the players,but they have the team believeing in the staff.But more inportant,he has the team believeing in them selves.
I see this team being ready for that first game and will blow out Utah and go into Norman at 3-0. Not sure if they will beat OK,but the sooner;s will damn sure know they have been in a fight.
I maybe seeing a lot of orange right now,because I'm really excited about this year,but I see this team going at least 8-4 plus a bowl win.:thumbsup::rock::p

so ok,we can only be 2-0 going into Oka. Guess Butch has me believeing to.LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
on this season.Listening to all the interviews by the players and the talk by the coaches,it reminds me of the "little red engine that say's I think I can,I think I can,"
I believe that CBJ and his whole staff,not only believes in the players,but they have the team believeing in the staff.But more inportant,he has the team believeing in them selves.
I see this team being ready for that first game and will blow out Utah and go into Norman at 3-0. Not sure if they will beat OK,but the sooner;s will damn sure know they have been in a fight.
I maybe seeing a lot of orange right now,because I'm really excited about this year,but I see this team going at least 8-4 plus a bowl win.:thumbsup::rock::p

Uhh we can only be 2-0 going into OK

Reactions: 2 people

The reality is that things are moving in the right direction.. record TBD

Reactions: 1 person

Billy Madison?

Reactions: 3 people

Everybody has a plan until they get punched int he mouth.

8-4?
I am optimistic, but after reviewing our roster on the D-Line and O-line, I am just hoping for 6 wins. The DT spots and the O-line (especially left tackle spot) are a major source of concern. Not that these are "below average" players, just very inexperienced and not quite ideal frames for the SEC.

8-4?
I am optimistic, but after reviewing our roster on the D-Line and O-line, I am just hoping for 6 wins. The DT spots and the O-line (especially left tackle spot) are a major source of concern. Not that these are "below average" players, just very inexperienced and not quite ideal frames for the SEC.

I see your concren,but the player's believeing in there selfs trumps out.

Serious question, I know our players believe they can win but isn't this the mentality of all the teams we're going up against? I mean it's not like Butch is the only coach that has his guys thinking they can win. Well maybe not Muschamp...

I see your concren,but the player's believeing in there selfs trumps out.

..until the first play is run. Best of luck and we will turn things around. A major step in the right direction will be to win 6 games going into our bowl game. A big change will occur in '15.

I can look at our schedule and make myself rationalize 8-4 or even 9-3 but I can also look at our schedule and rationalize 4-8 or 5-7. Ive decided to go with 7-5 with loses to Bama, Oklahoma, Uga, Uscjr and one more random loss between UF, Missouri, or Ole MIss

Last edited:
8-4?

I actually think both lines will be improved because they've been in the system for two years. As far as the o-line goes, im hoping they will overacheive unlike last years o-line that underacheived imo.

I checked the schedule! We don't play UTAH!!!!

VN Store

Back