Someone needs to stomp Bob Stoops into

Seems like he pulls this crap every year. Starts politicking for the postseason in July. He's had a complex ever since Boise State leaned his clock.

Reactions: 9 people
His scheme to garner attention is the same as Spurrier's, they just go about it differently.

Steve takes shots at Clemson and pokes on a few other old rivals.

Bob campaigns that the system is not fair and that regardless of what his boys do, they'll be shafted in the end.

Most importantly its all about "Look at me!"

Reactions: 3 people
I don't know. I like Bob Stoops. He trash talked Bama and won.

:whistling:

EDIT: My dad is actually an OU fan. So I have grown up around Oklahoma most of my life. I enjoy Bob Stoops. However, that doesn't mean I don't wanna kick their butt.

GBO!

I thought life was bad for me as a Vol, Vikings, and Twins fan. But I guess you can always look around and find someone in worse shape.................

Life as an A&M, Astros, and Browns fan must be absolute hell.

Reactions: 2 people
Bob worries too much about the SEC and not enough about which Big 12 bottom feeder is going to ruin his national championship hopes this year.

Reactions: 6 people
OU schedules three(3) off weeks during the season plus they don't have to play a conference championship game anymore.

OU schedules three(3) off weeks during the season plus they don't have to play a conference championship game anymore.

Well, it's more that they get the 3 bye weeks because they play a game during that conference championship week (that non-participating teams in conferences with a championship game get as a bye).

VN Store

Back