Pre camp press conference

I'm at work, can someone take notes? (Unless it is the coachspeak outlined by Fade above)

Thanks in advance :hi:

Don't forget his excessive use of the word "Individuals." I swear you can do drinking game based around the number of times he says that word in a press conference or iterview.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm at work, can someone take notes? (Unless it is the coachspeak outlined by Fade above)

Thanks in advance :hi:

It would be newsworthy if it was going to be anything but coach speak. 1st day of fall practice tomorrow, not much could have changed since the end of spring practice or SEC media days for that matter. And I think we will name a quarterback by the end of next week. And that guy's name is Worley. It is his job to lose. jmho.

Reactions: 2 people
We're a young team, about process, exited about our newcomers....

"We talk to our individuals about Mental toughness .... we talk about the power of one....we talk about eye discipline....we talk about snap and clear...we talk about physicality....we talk about a 63 effort....we talk about not letting the mind tie the feet up...."

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
"I don't think there has been a roster turn over like this in the history of college football."
"sometimes I think of us an expansion team with a few first rounders and some veterans"
"We as a fan base get to hold this team up and watch them grow".

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back