I found a replacement for McKnight

Stories actually a little misleading, he was stealing $6 worth of candy bars. Cop confronted him and went to grab him, Reed pushed the cops hand away, that's where the "hitting the cop" came from.

Obviously what he did was wrong, but doesn't sound nearly as bad when you hear that version. With that said, I'm not sure if DT wants to use another scholarship on a 4 year post, I think Gaskins is more up their alley, but Reed is talented so who knows. Depending on where they feel they sit with some of their post targets, they may take a shot at him.

Hopefully we don't have to get him a Payday to lure him here. We aren't auburn!

sweater_poops_candy_bar-42263.gif

Reactions: 3 people
He was thinking about signing with, oh, Whatchamacallit down the road but he got caught with his hands on the Mounds of the dean's daughter.
I think if we get him 100 grand we could Rolo him.

Reactions: 1 person
He was thinking about signing with, oh, Whatchamacallit down the road but he got caught with his hands on the Mounds of the dean's daughter.
I think if we get him 100 grand we could Rolo him.

Hahahaha well done

I see the cult is at it again, making fun of a poor college kid! Maybe he was hungry, I remember during World War 1 I would have given anything for a candy bar! Let's all make fun of a starving kid! So mature! This kid could have a Lopezian effect on the program! The truth is out there!

Reactions: 2 people
I see the cult is at it again, making fun of a poor college kid! Maybe he was hungry, I remember during World War 1 I would have given anything for a candy bar! Let's all make fun of a starving kid! So mature! This kid could have a Lopezian effect on the program! The truth is out there!

The lieutenant is rallying his troops!

U -No Krackel, that was Bar None the best post.

That ol Jerry is such a zagnut... But be gives me so much almond joy.

Anyway, Reese would dunk all over this guy. He'd have Reese's pieces all in his face.

Take 5 man. I don't have any interest in another man's Rocky Road, Reggie.

VN Store

Back