So, Robertson has Apparantly unseated

BeattieFeathers

Coleman Thomas? Kerbyson will slide out to to rt? This means Gilliam is one of our five best? I thought Coleman Thomas was a phenom? It looks like Gilliam, Jackson,crowder,Robertson, kerbyson? With Weismann,Thomas, and maybe Blair? Any concerns?

The "ones" in any given practice aren't necessarily the ones going forward. I bet the starting offensive line will change again within the next couple of practices!

Coleman Thomas? Kerbyson will slide out to to rt? This means Gilliam is one of our five best? I thought Coleman Thomas was a phenom? It looks like Gilliam, Jackson,crowder,Robertson, kerbyson? With Weismann,Thomas, and maybe Blair? Any concerns?

Apparently Roberson is a bigger phenom. :)

I'm just happy to see some of these guys stepping up. We're going to need some depth.

And I'm certainly concerned with an offensive line that returns zero starters, but I like what I'm hearing/seeing from some of these young guys.

Reactions: 7 people
Apparently Roberson is a bigger phenom. :)

I'm just happy to see some of these guys stepping up. We're going to need some depth.

And I'm certainly concerned with an offensive line that returns zero starters, but I like what I'm hearing/seeing from some of these young guys.

Dooley should be kicked in the nuts bi weekly for his recruiting ( or lack thereof) on the OL.

Reactions: 30 people

Where exactly have you seen that Robertson has "unseated" Thomas? Especially given that Jayshon has been working at guard? If you paid half attention rather than push your "our recruiting class sucks and at least half of them will be busts" agenda, you'd know that they have been regularly mixing and matching the OL, switching them to different spots so that they can develop more flexibility with the guys. Jeez. Just stop the trolling dude.

Reactions: 22 people
Where exactly have you seen that Robertson has "unseated" Thomas? Especially given that Jayshon has been working at guard? If you paid half attention rather than push your "our recruiting class sucks and at least half of them will be busts" agenda, you'd know that they have been regularly mixing and matching the OL, switching them to different spots so that they can develop more flexibility with the guys. Jeez. Just stop the trolling dude.

Fortenberry posted that he wouldn't be surprised if the five guys who started tonight are the starters. That's probably what he's referring to.

Reactions: 1 person
Fortenberry posted that he wouldn't be surprised if the five guys who started tonight are the starters. That's probably what he's referring to.

I think they're still very much experimenting. For example....

@rockytopinsider: Dylan Wiesman got some first-team snaps at center tonight on the ever-revolving offensive line.

Exactly, they are moving people around just to see where they may fit best. Butch said tonight beginning Monday he was going to begin to work on who exactly will be the starters. We should get an idea shortly.

35518b95c77b884802b9499c4c310750.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Starting to cringe every time I open a thread expecting a new player to be walking around in a boot or on crutches..

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back