Saulsberry status

Been waiting on updated today. Probably won't get any until tomorrow since practice was cancelled.

If it were anything season ending we would have known by now...

Probably will sit until game week.

If it were anything season ending we would have known by now...

Probably will sit until game week.

He wasn't putting any weight on it and was on crutches. He's not playing at least the first two weeks if not thru the bye.

From what I heard it definitely didn't look good... Really hope he will be ok.

Only thing I could find post practice. Maybe he deleted them?

El Trevo @RockyTopMonster · 43m
Everything happens for a reason. Don't question God's work

But to be fair, this was posted before the practice. Maybe that is just how he tweets...

El Trevo @RockyTopMonster · Aug 15
God works in mysterious ways 🙏

The Big Charles car crash/ injury just got a little bit bigger of a deal. We've basically lost 4 DTs from the depth chart if Saulsberry is out. Him, Big Charles, Robertson, and Carson. We are pretty much 3 deep. Good for recruiting though I suppose.

Reactions: 1 person
Only thing I could find post practice. Maybe he deleted them?

El Trevo @RockyTopMonster · 43m
Everything happens for a reason. Don't question God's work

But to be fair, this was posted before the practice. Maybe that is just how he tweets...

El Trevo @RockyTopMonster · Aug 15
God works in mysterious ways ��

None of that sounds good....hope the best for the big guy!

The Big Charles car crash/ injury just got a little bit bigger of a deal. We've basically lost 4 DTs from the depth chart if Saulsberry is out. Him, Big Charles, Robertson, and Carson. We are pretty much 3 deep. Good for recruiting though I suppose.

Dumb....Just Dumb!

But horrific for competing for 4 quarters in the SEC this year!

If there was nothing to it wouldn't someone out there say "no worries Volnation, it's all good" or "I'll be fine" something?

Last edited:
Now I'm starting to go the other way, since we haven't heard anything. If there was nothing to it wouldn't someone out there say "no worries Volnation, it's all good" or "I'll be fine" something?

I hate to harp on it but this is huge, I mean, what the hell are we going to do at DT, start the season with 3 guys?

Might have to move some smaller guys inside and go with speed.

Just think if we hadn't moved JW to tackle this offseason.. Yikes

VN Store

Back