Jason Croom with cast on left wrist

skasper06

Don't everyone freak out all at once! It's not been reported to my knowledge so it might not be anything serious. That being said, anyone have any info as to what's up?

Also, I just saw Saulsberry walking around campus barely using his crutches. So hopefully he will be back soon.

Reactions: 1 person
valeov142.jpg

Or

dsc01805.JPG

There is a pretty big difference.

Reactions: 12 people
valeov142.jpg

Or

dsc01805.JPG

There is a pretty big difference.

In all fairness one is a cast, at least by layman's terms, and one is not and he said cast. We should assume it is the latter unless he didn't see it well enough

Props for making both model wrists the left though

Don't everyone freak out all at once! It's not been reported to my knowledge so it might not be anything serious. That being said, anyone have any info as to what's up?

Also, I just saw Saulsberry walking around campus barely using his crutches. So hopefully he will be back soon.

Why would anyone freak out? It's already been discussed about Saulsberry.

In all fairness one is a cast, at least by layman's terms, and one is not and he said cast. We should assume it is the latter unless he didn't see it well enough

Props for making both model wrists the left though

I understand your point. But you would be amazed at the people that call wrist braces, casts. I've actually heard numerous people call ace wraps, casts.

The reason I question it, is because we have heard nothing about it. If Croom were walking around with a real deal cast on his wrist, I would think more than one poster on VN would be talking about it.

Plus, it never hurts to clarify.

Reactions: 2 people

6a0120a95a88d5970b01a73daf453f970d-800wi

Reactions: 9 people
I hope he is fine, but WR is one position where we have the numbers and the talent to absorb one injury.

He probably just tweaked his wrist in drills and I doubt its serious or we would have heard more about it.

Reactions: 1 person
He probably just tweaked his wrist in drills and I doubt its serious or we would have heard more about it.

You're right, it could be anything. I would assume they have lifted the past two days so it could be from that. Who knows, just hope it's not a big deal. We need him, especially in the Red Zone.

I understand your point. But you would be amazed at the people that call wrist braces, casts. I've actually heard numerous people call ace wraps, casts.

The reason I question it, is because we have heard nothing about it. If Croom were walking around with a real deal cast on his wrist, I would think more than one poster on VN would be talking about it.

Plus, it never hurts to clarify.

I thought the difference between air casts, soft casts, and hard casts was fairly well known these days (or at least the terms soft cast and hard cast). Some casts can look like braces and wraps depending on their type and application and still be properly called a cast but yeah calling a self-applied ace bandage a cast is pretty bad.

VN Store

Back