Vol Calls tonight!

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
I love this time of year. The week leading up to the 1st game. So, what's going to be the craziest call tonight?

Bob: Next we have Junior from Chuckey. Junior, what do you have for Coach Jones?

Junior: Hey Bob...hey coach. Coach, what'cha been up to lately?

Jones: Not much really. Just getting ready for the opening game of the season against a very good Utah State team.

Junior: That great. Lissen, I was at the race in Bristol on Saturdee night and I saw something to help your game plan when we face them no good Hokies. See, they got this big pole in the infield. I think you can use that to set a pick for Malone. What'dya think?

Jones: I appreciate your scouting report but we have a lot of football games to be played before we get to the game in Bristol...starting on Sunday night.

Junior: Well....I got plenty more ideas and I'll be happy to share 'em with ya. Just let me know.

Bob: Thanks Junior!

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone know if there's a way to hear the show in Illinois? Station app? Online?

Bob - "Our next caller is from Maynardville, let's give our attention to Billy Jack. Billy Jack, what's your question?"

Billy Jack - "----------------------------------(background noise)-------------------------------"

Bob - "Billy Jack? Are you there? Do you have a question?"

Billy Jack - "----------------------------------(background noise)--------------------------------"

Bob - "Billy Jack, please listen through your phone. Are you there?"

Billy Jack - "-----------(background noise)-------------------------Hey Bob! Am I onna are?"

Bob - "Yes Billy Jack, you're on the air. Do you have a question?"

Billy Jack - "Hey Coach Jones! How ya doin nite?"

Bob - "Coach Jones has already left, you're here with me and Brent Hubbs, do you have a question?"

Billy Jack - "Yea.....Coach......I was justa wonnerin if we's gonna see somma them specialty plays to trick them guys this week? And I just wontcha to know that I sportcha hunnert percent and go big orantch! I'll hang up and lissen to yore annser."

Reactions: 13 people
Who was that woman who used to call in after eating 3 or 4 quaaludes and drinking a six pack?

Mike: hey Bob, I heard you had passed away.. R u still alive?
Bob: chortles out burger.....No, that was Bobby Denton, who we all miss.
Mike: oh, darn...I liked him...hey coach jones...
Jones: hello Mike
Mike: I now prefer grande......what's this I hear about changing the helmets...that's the biggest dumbarse thing I ever heard.
Jones: No, grande....as of now there are no uniform changes planned...at least til we switch to Nike.
Mike: Nike????? Good lord, they'll have us looking like their pet program Oregon....might as well bring back the rifleman and the dog on the uniforms....of course, if we keep going 5 & 7 every year, the new uniforms might be the most interesting thing....
Bob: do you have a question?
Mike: hold on, double extra grande...Calhouns ain't gonna run out of ribs....so Coach why do all our quarterbacks still suck even after getting extra coaching from Peyton and in that California camp.
Jones: well we've got some individuals that are working on some consistency, brick by brick, one team, one Tennessee...yaddayaddayadda

Reactions: 1 person
I missed the red tee call, can you summarize it or point me to the post you referenced if it describes it?

Some other poster may elaborate more but a caller called in very concerned that our kickers used a red and not an orange tee....and he had an orange tee and would loan it to UT.

Reactions: 1 person
Bob: we have Derek on the phone congratulations Derek you are caller number one and have won a Calhouns party pack

Bob: Hello Derek can you hear me?

Derek: hey Bob. Bob. Bob I'm here Bob hello?

Bob: go ahead Derek we can hear you, what's your question for Coach Jones?

Derek: hey coach you 'member me I waved at you that one time from the upper deck I swear you waved back I saw you, you member that coach?

CBJ: Hey Derek great you have you call in, I do remember that. This is a special place, we play on front of 102,455 and I saw you Derek. We have a foundation here Derek, we are young, we have a real challenge. Bye Derek.

VN Store

Back