Overseas Streaming for USU game

Behuman13

He stumbled and fumbled!
I've been in Israel since March and am planning on being here another month at least- so I'm looking for the best option to stream the Utah State game on Sunday, and potentially the next couple games as well.

Anybody have any suggestions? Free is better. Suggestions that are compatible with iPad are preferred. Anybody have any experience in streaming overseas?

Do you have any friends that would give you their Comcast (or any other provider that's carrying the SEC Network) login information? You could use the WatchESPN app or ESPN3.com to watch it if you have the login credentials.

I'm in U.A.E. and i tried out firstrowsports.eu the other night just to make sure and it worked perfect. My advice is to use google chrome and go to google extensions and download adblockplus. it takes away all pop ups and stuff from websites. Makes life sooooooo much better. Also got a month left too, heres to a safe trip home when its that time.

Also i'm not sure but i dont think espn3 and the app will work in most countries overseas. they tend to block stuff like that. Buuuuuut you should be able to just watch the AFN sports channel and they should be playing it since itll be the only game on. Its channel 15 here, prolly the same for you.

I'm in U.A.E. and i tried out firstrowsports.eu the other night just to make sure and it worked perfect. My advice is to use google chrome and go to google extensions and download adblockplus. it takes away all pop ups and stuff from websites. Makes life sooooooo much better. Also got a month left too, heres to a safe trip home when its that time.

Also i'm not sure but i dont think espn3 and the app will work in most countries overseas. they tend to block stuff like that. Buuuuuut you should be able to just watch the AFN sports channel and they should be playing it since itll be the only game on. Its channel 15 here, prolly the same for you.[/QUOTE]

That's assuming he is at a military site in Israel.

That's assuming he is at a military site in Israel.[/QUOTE]

Yea i was just assuming, thats about the length of a typical deployment. Atleast in the AF.

Also i'm not sure but i dont think espn3 and the app will work in most countries overseas. they tend to block stuff like that. Buuuuuut you should be able to just watch the AFN sports channel and they should be playing it since itll be the only game on. Its channel 15 here, prolly the same for you.

AFN is showing it but it will be tape delayed about 12 hrs later. I can't wait that long...I'll be up at 2am streaming it!

AFN is showing it but it will be tape delayed about 12 hrs later. I can't wait that long...I'll be up at 2am streaming it!

Haha neither can I, the method i suggested is what i've used before. So if it aint broke dont fix it, I'll be up at 2am as well and raising cane. My roommates are gonna be less than happy that morning.

Reactions: 1 person
I've been in Israel since March and am planning on being here another month at least- so I'm looking for the best option to stream the Utah State game on Sunday, and potentially the next couple games as well.

Anybody have any suggestions? Free is better. Suggestions that are compatible with iPad are preferred. Anybody have any experience in streaming overseas?
Give this one a shot it worked for me last year when others did not, good luck and GBO!!

vipboxonline.eu - watch live sports Resources and Information.

Not sure, but I believe the new Tennessee Gameday smartphone app provides live gameday streaming for football and men's basketball anywhere on the planet (assuming data coverage).

VN Store

Back