Opener is a likely L per ESPN

"I'm picking Tennessee to finish higher than Mizzou in the SEC East. Now this was a tough decision, but it comes down to line play. Tennessee isn't going to be very good in the skill positions this year, but those offensive and defensive lines are for real!"

-Kevin Carter on College Football Live 2 weeks ago

Moral of the story: ESPN has absolutely no clue what they are talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 101 people
"I'm picking Tennessee to finish higher that Mizzou in the SEC East. Now this was a tough decision, but it comes down to line play. Tennessee isn't going to be very good in the skill positions this year, but those offensive and defensive lines are for real!"

Thank you.

Reactions: 1 person
"I'm picking Tennessee to finish higher that Mizzou in the SEC East. Now this was a tough decision, but it comes down to line play. Tennessee isn't going to be very good in the skill positions this year, but those offensive and defensive lines are for real!"

wow

Reactions: 7 people
I feel this is like asking me how Oregon State will do in their first game.

I haven't kept up with their offseason, I don't know what recruits are being brought in, and I have no idea what their returning players are worth.

ESPN does this same exact thing with most teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people

sounds like he just mixed up the team names, unless he expanded on the discussion for an extended period of time

lolololololololol

Somebody should lose a job over this

Tennessee, Ole Miss among vulnerable SEC teams in Week 1 -- College Football - ESPN

"Vols, Rebels among five most likely to open season with a non-conference loss"

"53.6 percent chance the Vols lose"

Sounds logical. :crazy:

This is shocking! It's as if people just want to look at our record and make predictions with no regard to who it is we have to play week in and out. I've always maintained that if we were a big 10 or acc team, we'd have had winning records every year and would be ranked in the top 25. We will destroy Utah state

Are you sure that wasn't two weeks and a year ago? Holy cow.

sounds like he just mixed up the team names, unless he expanded on the discussion for an extended period of time

Not sure...earlier this year Jesse Palmer was talking about Riley Ferguson competing for a job.This was a good month after he had left. I think they just dont know what the F they are talkin about

Yet they also think we're going bowling. I'd take a loss to Utah State if it meant a win over Bama. Then again, we're talking about wins here so...

0606dc9e03f7bd8f603e121d2d8f9bb36b98fb7a8a2540ff35757bd10a91d8c0.jpg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back