LMAO at... [SECN "experts" being wrong]

VolinDalton

You'll Be Smitten
SEC anchors eating crow about how wrong they were about the games tonight.

Can't wait until Sunday around 10pm listening to them eating crow about how they overlooked Tennessee.

GBO!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
I take enjoyment out of "so called" experts being totally wrong. Think some if those sources picking UT to finish last in the SEC are feeling stupid?

Reactions: 6 people
I take enjoyment out of "so called" experts being totally wrong. Think some if those sources picking UT to finish last in the SEC are feeling stupid?

Many deleted tweets and facebook updates about now.

we-were-so-wrong.gif

Reactions: 6 people

Tn hasn't played yet. I don't think there is no way possible that Tn can look as bad as Vandy did.but who would of thought USCe would get blown out at home ?

Reactions: 3 people
No way the Vols fall flat. Wyoming 2.0 isn't happening and neither is Kentucky 2.0. We might lose, but it won't be because we were not ready to play. I still think we win by 10+.

Reactions: 1 person
Tn hasn't played yet. I don't think there is no way possible that Tn can look as bad as Vandy did.but who would of thought USCe would get blown out at home ?
I thought TAM would beat them, but not necessarily in a blowout. Reason being is that TAM was already a good team when they came into the SEC. They've been recruiting lights out ever since. USC hasn't.

Clowney and Kelcy Quarles were two BIG gets for them, and it really elevated their whole team's play. Without them, they are an average SEC team, at best. And we beat them last year, with Clowney and Quarles.

Remember, these same talking heads were predicting lackluster seasons for both Auburn and Mizzou last year. So, their streak of looking like clowns, continues.

Reactions: 7 people
Last I checked Vandy beat UT the last two years. I'm trying to understand the euphoria of having the team that beat you only two games ago get slaughtered by a doormat?

If the so called experts were actually experts, they'd be in Vegas living and not on a college platform.

Reactions: 4 people
Last I checked Vandy beat UT the last two years. I'm trying to understand the euphoria of having the team that beat you only two games ago get slaughtered by a doormat?
You were lucky, son. Vandy has been UT's yearly doormat save for the last two seasons.....and you needed a ton of luck to squeek by last year. Won't happen again. THAT is where the laughter stems from....seeing you right back into the cesspool, where you belong.

Now go kick some bricks, Commode-Odor. :salute: Anchor'a'Ground

Reactions: 21 people

It shouldn't be too hard to understand. The explanation is bolded above. 37-7...at home...lol.

Is it really difficult?
This isn't last year. Franklin is gone and Vandys peak in their college football history, which occured at our worst time, is in the mirror.

Reactions: 12 people
SEC anchors eating crow about how wrong they were about the games tonight.

Can't wait until Sunday around 10pm listening to them eating crow about how they overlooked Tennessee.

GBO!!

Talking heads are usually wrong this time a year, it's extremely difficult to predict how teams will respond to losing key players from the prior season.

I'm very interested to see how Bama plays with their QB gone. FSU lost some great WR's and Studs on defense. You never know until the first game what you really have.

For this reason preseason polls and predictions have always been meaningless IMHO.

It just goes to show what I've been saying for a few years now... Guys like Pollack and the rest of them new to spend more time visiting practices and watching film and a lot less time sitting in the make up trailer trying on new make up or having their teeth bleached to Kim Khardasian levels.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back