Soldier in Italy needs help for game

LurtzVol109

I'm stationed in Italy, and this will be my first football season without a surefire way to watch games. If anyone can help me with a way to watch the games, particularly tommorrow's game, I'd be appreciative. Unfortunately the AFN doesn't stream the SEC Network, or most games at all, really, and without a TV provider to use for watchESPN, I've been sort of stuck on options.

Someone with a lot more technical know how than me will have to help you with that. I just wanted to say thank you for your service!!!!

Get one of your buds to reposition one of the military satellites over Neyland and watch it live. Easy Peasy.

Reactions: 2 people
Someone with a lot more technical know how than me will have to help you with that. I just wanted to say thank you for your service!!!!

I appreciate it, was hoping to get the 82nd after I left SF school, but Italy was the priority assignment

Don't know about watching, but UTsports.com usually has a link to listen to it by radio. Hope that helps.

Since you are overseas serving our country, try "First Row Sports." There should be a .eu site for it. "Vip Box" might work better if your browser is Internet Explorer.

Make sure you bookmark these links so you can watch. They have every game on tv every week. College, nfl. Mlb, etc

It took several calls from my wife to get a hold of someone, but during my last deployment UT's Media department sent me a DVD of ever game the following week. I was pretty impressed and thankful.

Reactions: 1 person
Congrats on your duty station
Italy's a lot nicer than Fayettenam

Good luck on the game

So far I've actually enjoyed Fayettenam for than I have Italy! Beauty goes to Italy by far, but I was close with alot of people back at Bragg...and it's in range for me to go to every home game.

It took several calls from my wife to get a hold of someone, but during my last deployment UT's Media department sent me a DVD of ever game the following week. I was pretty impressed and thankful.

That is incredible! Very high class of UT's Media department, I'll have to look into that for next season!

VN Store

Back