Where to watch the Vols in NYC?

D.C. Vol

Could some of my orange clad brethren provide me a Tennessee bar to watch the game tomorrow night? Thanks!

Should be on that Big Screen in the middle of the city...... well.. IT SHOULD! I have never been to NYC buddy or I would suggest something.. have you googled to see if something pops up? I would guess a pub there somewhere would be centered around college football

Last edited:
If you can't find anywhere else, I liked Beer Authority in the Hell's Kitchen area a couple of blocks west of Times Square (and right next to the Port Authority terminal, hence the name).

It's a big place with a lot of seating on 3 floors (?) + a roof-top terrace. Good food and a huge selection of beers on tap. I would call ahead and make sure they'll have the game on.

The Tenn alumni bar has switched it up this year for their viewing parties and the place it will be held at each game is The Hill on 416 3rd Avenue

No matter where you go in NYC, you will be outnumbered by rats and roaches which is like being around gayter and bamer fans.

Reactions: 1 person
You should check out Blondies. I've caught a couple of UT games there, always had a good time. Quite a few Tennessee fans showed up both times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Look for Smokey...

6a011168476f8c970c015391a7877c970b-pi

VN Store

Back