Awesome for AJ Johnson

jimallvol

VolHawk
I was really excited to see AJ get that pick. The guy could have went pro but he stuck it out for his team and TN. He had one hell of a gm. AJ is a true VFL!

Reactions: 9 people
AJ is one of my all time favorite Vols and I really want to see this guy end his collegiate career with a successful season. He's definitely a VFL and has represented our university to the fullest of his ability. Met him and Curt over the summer and both were really cool, down to earth guys. AJ had a heck of a game tonight and it was great to see Curt back out there on the field. Hope both these young men have a big year because they've endured a lot, but kept on grinding.

Reactions: 1 person
It was claimed by one of the announcers that AJ played tuba in high schoool. Can we expect him to join the P.O.T.S. maybe during a celebration after a big win?

AJ was recruited by Fooley and stayed for 2 years of ineptitude and 2 years of rebuilding. Dude personifies VFL. Whatever his future holds I hope he ends up living here. Love the guy...

Reactions: 2 people
That dude went into pure beast mode last night.

I have to say I never thought I'd see another player that would be as motivational as Al Wilson for the defense. I am happy to say I was wrong and AJ is motivating and pulling this defense to classic Tennessee levels.

Reactions: 3 people
AN Johnson is the epitome of VOL teamwork & spirit! Perfect mlb specimen who lit up the crowd, his team & the opponent!

He cracked that dude on the kickoff return. Glad to see TKjr get the ball on the forced fumble.

VN Store

Back