Colleen Cowherd was right boys!

BeattieFeathers

We catch the red team the week after they play the Aggies in Tuscaloosa. Let's hope A & M rolls into Tuscaloosa unbeaten for the game of the century. The following week our fan base will be spitting nails when lane Kiffin shows up on the sidelines of our arch rival. I will be there personally to heckle mr Kiffin as he departs the bus entering neyland stadium!
In all seriousness, we cannot afford to lose aj,sutton, or Worley as all three are playing at an all sec level. I am so happy for Worley, I could almost cry. A kid that has stayed the course and was doubted by his own coaching staff.
Suddenly, eight or even nine wins is not unattainable. We are going to be a very dangerous team in November. We need to come out of Oklahoma and Georgia healthy. Then we see what happens the rest of the way.
Go Vols!!!

Reactions: 13 people
We catch the red team the week after they play the Aggies in Tuscaloosa. Let's hope A & M rolls into Tuscaloosa unbeaten for the game of the century. The following week our fan base will be spitting nails when lane Kiffin shows up on the sidelines of our arch rival. I will be there personally to heckle mr Kiffin as he departs the bus entering neyland stadium!
In all seriousness, we cannot afford to lose aj,sutton, or Worley as all three are playing at an all sec level. I am so happy for Worley, I could almost cry. A kid that has stayed the course and was doubted by his own coaching staff.
Suddenly, eight or even nine wins is not unattainable. We are going to be a very dangerous team in November. We need to come out of Oklahoma and Georgia healthy. Then we see what happens the rest of the way.
Go Vols!!!
I see shizzat for brain troll extraordinaire returns hoping to dish out more poisonous koolaid. Seek a long walk off a short pier, the sooner the better.

Reactions: 4 people
Nothing like a win to set things up to be...:yu::crazy:
and everything is possible. :whistling::popcorn:
GO VOLS!

Let's just get through the games before Alabama first, like Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, and Ole Miss.

Reactions: 2 people
Go Vols!!!

Fair weather fan. Pretty soon he'll be back to being a University of Fulmer fan.

Reactions: 1 person
Beattie bein' Beattie; but I like the enthusiasm, for a change. Will Kiffin be on the sideline in Knoxville with Saban shadowing his every move? Bet old Nick puts him upstairs.

Reactions: 4 people
Go Vols!!!

Like your optimism. Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good!:

Reactions: 2 people
Go Vols!!!

Yeah uh You smoke a lot of pot don't you?.....Yeah you do :yes:

Reactions: 1 person
Go Vols!!!

I'll have what he's got.:eek:lol:

Go Vols!!!

Lets hope we beat Bama on the field. And not do something stupid with the Kiffin stuff and make Sportscenter in a bad way.

Seriously doubt the Aggie game will be the game of the century. Not sure why you're excited anout that gamealready but this team could be decent enough to grab CBS game of the week against them. That would be cool.

Let's just get through the games before Alabama first, like Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, and Ole Miss.

And Arky State. We aren't good enough to overlook anyone. And that includes the boys from Jonesboro.

By the way, Jonesboro, Arkansas is famous for an armed feud between church factions in 1931. The governor had to call in the National Guard to restore order.

Just an interesting bit of trivia.

VN Store

Back