Apparently, we didn't impress Arky State fans

Power T-Rev

Tennessee is bad for your health
Most are saying that they weren't impressed at all with our team. They said USU made too many mistakes and made it easy for us.

Many acknowledged that our defense was much improved and looked really good. They were raving about AJ Johnson

Majority said our offense was not impressive and Worley didn't look all that good.

Commented on North, Pig, and Pearson not gaining separation from DB's

Most are saying they have a good chance of upsetting us because we just had a big win and are going to overlook them before heading to Norman

Reactions: 4 people
I have no understanding why anyone would say that a quarterback that just came off of a hot game with a 70% completion rating, 0 turnovers, and 273 yards would not be impressed with that performance.

Worley could have played on ANY team in the country the way he played last night.

Reactions: 34 people
Separation is a misused concept. It is very important in the vertical passing game but much less meaningful in the ball control passing offense on display Saturday night.

Reactions: 4 people
This was a big win... But not in the traditional way. For a young team that played 22 true freshmen and against a team that several picked to win it was a big win. Now that we have this win under our belt... we move on to bigger wins.

Reactions: 32 people
I consider it a big win because when we beat WKU they were making really dumb decisions and we got a lot of lucky picks that blew the game open.

Same with the NC state game.

This was not us getting lucky. This was us being in position every time, ready to play, and Worley had zero rust on him.

We looked good. best I have seen all around since Fulmer.

Reactions: 59 people
There was at least one realistic Arky State fan that said "UT will beat us handily" lol. That guy gets it

Reactions: 10 people
Most are saying that they weren't impressed at all with our team. They said USU made too many mistakes and made it easy for us.

Many acknowledged that our defense was much improved and looked really good. They were raving about AJ Johnson

Majority said our offense was not impressive and Worley didn't look all that good.

Commented on North, Pig, and Pearson not gaining separation from DB's

Most are saying they have a good chance of upsetting us because we just had a big win and are going to overlook them before heading to Norman

Awwww!...Aren't they cute!...I'm gonna print this and put it on the refrigerator so everyone can see.:biggrin:

Reactions: 1 person
This just in:

NOAA has determined that due to climate change there seems to be a major depletion of oxygen in the atmosphere just west of the Mississippi River.

Reactions: 2 people
I consider it a big win because when we beat WKU they were making really dumb decisions and we got a lot of lucky picks that blew the game open.

This was not us getting lucky. This was us being in position every time, ready to play, and Worley had zero rust on him.

This, amen.

Yep. We made USU look like a bad FCS team. The final score was 38-7, but it wasn't even that close, IMO.

VN Store

Back