Best Comment In Long Time

rickyb712

big orange
While watching the game one of the announcers said Utah must find a way to slow this DEFENSE down. wow havent heard that in a while. Hope more great things to come from this team.

Reactions: 22 people
On a different thread, one of them was reported to have dropped the ole "this will be a 4qtr game" wisdom!

Reactions: 2 people
I thought Brock must have a kid on USU's team or was on their for payroll for all the talking up he did for them. He got much more quiet about that by the 4th quarter.

Reactions: 3 people
I liked the comment Joe Tessitore said about this being the "new" Tennessee. Brock made the 4th quarter comment. To much bleach in his system.

Reactions: 1 person
Huard is a west coast kid, probably pulling for the team from out west. He definitely wanted a close game.

SEC Network should go after Mike Keith from Titans Radio. He would be a great play-by-play guy and could replace Slimebaum with some quality call-in show, not a sports-related Jerry Springer show!

Reactions: 3 people
Slimebaum...I listened to him for years when I lived in B'ham. I always told myself "hes a UT grad". In the end it did not redeem him from becoming a lap dog for Darth Saban. Now he is all over the place. Agree on Mike Keith.

Best Comment In Long Time

We gunna whip dey azz.... - multiple VolNation Posters

Reactions: 6 people
Edit. The 4 quarter game thing.

That was a quite from Utah St coach

Yeah, what an idiot. To go on record with a guarantee that they'd be in the game with a chance to win it in the 4th quarter. He looked like a fool.

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah, what an idiot. To go on record with a guarantee that they'd be in the game with a chance to win it in the 4th quarter. He looked like a fool.

Not any worse than Dooley telling everyone that they will not have Tennessee to kick around anymore.

Reactions: 8 people
Living in MWC/Pac12 country, ESPN radio here really had some great things to say about the Vols after Sunday night. They talked about how aggressive and fast the D was. They got into talking about the playoff and one of the guys said he was gonna hold off on Oklahoma till he saw them against Tennessee.

On our 4th down stop, Tessitore said "Welcome to the new Tennessee defense!"

I had a friend immediately text me knowing how bone chilling that statement was.

Reactions: 7 people
The best line; It's Football time in Tennessee!

On a side note, anyone else have an unexplained craving for Amway????

The best line; It's Football time in Tennessee!

On a side note, anyone else have an unexplained craving for Amway????

It has taken over my laptop. I posted in The Pub before I found a thread about it in the Help forum. Freak is aware of it, thought he fixed it, but apparently not.

I liked "Welcome to Rocky-Top Von!" and then the TD run by Hurd, he was all "Worley gets it to Hurd...he makes one miss... HE MAKES TWO MISS.....TOUCHDOWN JALEN HURD." < or something close to that. Oh and can't forget "too easy" when worley hit Brenden Downs in the checkerboards. Yeah

VN Store

Back