Utah State Fans Capture Great Video Of Game Day Experience

Great video. We sat right behind this crew from Utah State. They were in HH. I almost felt bad for them to travel the way to Knoxville to see such a beat down. At least the whole gameday experience is second to none.

That was professional. Hope they had fun even though they got their a$$ kicked.

Does anyone have video of where the football team came out and circled the drum line. I saw a video where they were already out there but wanted a video of them from the beginning.

Lord that upper deck view is rough, I have never sat up there.

I sat in HH for the first time Sunday, I was expecting it to be bad but tbh they were wonderful seats you can see the action all over the field.

To the drunk guy wearing the American flag bandana in hh you sir had me laughing the entire game!

Glad to see rival fans only taking away memories from their trip to Neyland and not the win.

Reactions: 1 person
I think that's just the video perspective. Unless I'm near midfield, I think I'd prefer sitting up higher.

My favorite seats are endzone upper deck. When Pig scored at the other endzone I was up and yelling while the play happened. You can watch the formations and patterns a lot better. Imo.

Great video. We sat right behind this crew from Utah State. They were in HH. I almost felt bad for them to travel the way to Knoxville to see such a beat down. At least the whole gameday experience is second to none.

Not as bad as our azz whipping last year...all the way to Oregon last year. It's our turn now!

VN Store

Back