Oklahoma coaches contacted one of our recruits

ejb8910

and said when you make your decision to commit remember what happens Saturday night.....how arrogant?

Reactions: 3 people
They were really hot and heavy for Kahlil IIRC. :question:

Me wonders if it was Tuttle they contacted since he's supposed to commit on Sept. 25.

:question:

Unless you're from OK or a fan of musicals, I don't see what they could say that would make anybody want to go there. No matter how good their football team is. I don't know... maybe if you're from the Dakotas. :ermm:

Reactions: 4 people
Unless you're from OK or a fan of musicals, I don't see what they could say that would make anybody want to go there. No matter how good their football team is. I don't know... maybe if you're from the Dakotas. :ermm:

If you love it flat, dry and cows.. its awesome

Reactions: 2 people
and said when you make your decision to commit remember what happens Saturday night.....how arrogant?

I don't see what the big deal is......he's just drawing a distinction between a program that's winning now and one that is in a rebuilding process. Trust me, worse things have been said to recruits.

Maybe the "recruit" asked the coaches why they are only playing only 2 top 25 teams, both at home, while Tennessee has 6 top 25 teams on their schedule, and playing 4 of the 6 on the road?

Reactions: 1 person

should have said, "come play for us, we accept all kind of recruits. Just check our roster. We have Green-Beckham, who pushed a girl down steps and then there's Joe Mixon, he broke a girls jaw. we cull no one."

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back