Dobbs

themoodystwo

VOLS BY FIDDY
I understand that Worley is the starter and has earned his position as QB but would Dobbs scrambling abilty changed Oklahomas blitzing strategy. Worley was getting creamed why not go with the best sprinter. Not second guessing coach Jones just analyzing and wondering what would of happened.

Reactions: 2 people
I have a bad feeling He still wont wind up quarterback in 2015 and will transfer for playing time. It's just a feeling I have. What do y'all think?

Reactions: 1 person
I understand that Worley is the starter and has earned his position as QB but would Dobbs scrambling abilty changed Oklahomas blitzing strategy. Worley was getting creamed why not go with the best sprinter. Not second guessing coach Jones just analyzing and wondering what would of happened.

Hell just let Hurd run the wild cat every now and then or get a direct snap.

Worley is the better QB. Dobbs would have gotten killed last night trying to run around. We have the right QB in place for now at least.

Reactions: 7 people
I have a bad feeling He still wont wind up quarterback in 2015 and will transfer for playing time. It's just a feeling I have. What do y'all think?

He's academically invested in UT. He won't transfer and will likely still have a solid career for us. Will be a good quarterback competition next year between he and Peterman. If we are able to keep the redshirt on him this year it will payoff huge in the future.

At the very least, he will provide solid depth at the position for the next 4 seasons.

Reactions: 9 people
I just don't think he's the guy. I hate the thought of starting a true freshman but Dormandy has that kind of elite talent. Maybe another year in the system will cause the light bulb to go off for Peterman or Dobbs.

Reactions: 3 people
People just won't let it go. If he was good enough, he would be playing. Period.

Reread the OP thread, I can let Dobbs go, I have no emotional tie to him, I promise, Its just a post. Dont have an panick attack, Its ok, I was just asking my fellow vol fans because we are all just sitting around waiting to go to work in the morning. Is that ok with you.

Last edited:

Hard to say. He's a different kind of case due to him being so academically focused.

Reactions: 1 person

BigDave. How are you tonight?

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken there are 2 schools who have the aerospace engendering program he wanted to be in.
UT and Arizona St. If I'm remembering this correctly he was committed there when he switched to us. So I'm thinking his leaving for play time is unlikely.

I could be wrong. I usually am.

Dobbs barring injury will probably never start at UT, Worley was better as a freshman.

North was out at Vandy and the other receivers didn't have it together.

That's not all on him.

People saying he'll never start aren't giving him enough credit.

Reactions: 4 people
I wondered if some ars-hat would say "Put Dobbs In".

Wasn't sure someone would be stupid enough to start a thread with it, Congrats OP!! :blink:

And he started the thread with just his last name!!

Thats the dumb Hat Trick OP! :yikes:

Reread the OP thread ding dong breath, I can let Dobbs go, I have no emotional tie to him, I promise, Its just a post. Dont have an orgasm, Its ok, I was just asking my fellow vol fans becuase we are all just sitting around waiting to go to work in the morning. Is that ok with you mr anal man.

You have issues

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back