Love this...

Whats OLP? The only thing I can think of is O-Line Problems, i'm not trying to sound sarcastic either.

Whats OLP? The only thing I can think of is O-Line Problems, i'm not trying to sound sarcastic either.

Offensive Line Posse. It was a term the OL called themselves last year (or the year before, I can't remember) in a way to help justify their solidarity to one another and in vowing to play better than the year before when they had tremendous issues.

oooo. Yea twitter is one of those things that i just can't seem to grasp. too many hashtags and abbreviations. Regardless I appreciate the answers, makes me feel alittle less dumb.

Last edited:
I would think its O Line Protection but I have to say from what we saw at OU, that could not be it. I do give Worley a lot of props to giving them a shout like that though, when I am sure they are feeling pretty low after seeing the tapes of him getting hit repeatedly because of their vastly outmatched play. Worley is indeed acting as a leader, whatever his mistakes on the field may be at times (though those are getting to be far fewer).

Worley is tough as nails.

Also, going out and showing support is the right move.

Could he blame his OL for probably knocking off a year of his life? Probably.

Should he? No. Young OL on the road in a rough environment. They'll get better and having support from their QB is a major push in the right direction.

Worley might not leave here as the most talented or most acclaimed QBs in UT's history but he certainly is in the run for the toughest.

Reactions: 3 people
Clay Travis said (yeah, I know, Clay Travis) that if Worley were coming back next year we'd be ranked preseason top 25. I agree. It just seems like we keep missing a piece that could get us over the hump. For instance, if our OL from last year could be playing this year, man, think of the possibilities!

Reactions: 1 person
Worley is tough as nails.

Also, going out and showing support is the right move.

Could he blame his OL for probably knocking off a year of his life? Probably.

Should he? No. Young OL on the road in a rough environment. They'll get better and having support from their QB is a major push in the right direction.

Worley might not leave here as the most talented or most acclaimed QBs in UT's history but he certainly is in the run for the toughest.

Right behind the "Iceman"

"What if we tried AJ, Cam, Maggitt, Barnett and Student manger against Ga as the new OL?"
Just kidding.....thought I would get this out of the way and throw that out there before some idiot troll posted it.

I think Worley gained a lot of respect not only from coaches and team mates Saturday night but from people around country... That O line should come out fighting for him from now on after he backed them up...
I know I think a lot more of that kid than I did before...

Right behind the "Iceman"

Iceman had a much better OL.

To this point, that gives the nod to Worley. I never saw Clausen get obliterated like that. It seemed like everytime Worley dropped back to pass he was either getting sacked or getting his skull forcibly applied to the turf.

VN Store

Back