Peyton Manning sits on trainers face????

Classy people can get away with things like this.

Rapist, thieves and thugs can not.

Reactions: 2 people
Old news, have seen that story numerous times. I believe after the fact, like years after, that woman tried to get a sexual assault charge on him.

Reactions: 3 people
Pretty sure for 15+ years, the story has been that he dropped his towel in front of her. She allegedly got enough in the settlement to make it worth it.

Reactions: 1 person
id like to know more about the letter the track athlete sent to him asking him to tell the truth...could all be a money grab...just..shocking.. i guess...first time I have heard this..either way, the winstead comparison is ridiculous..

Can't beleive they compared him to a guy who allegedly raped a girl and stole food from publix. Anyway there is a boiling point.

Saw it on yahoo front page. First time I've heard that story.

For real? Some of you are very young...That happened my last semester at UT and it was big news though mostly as a source of humor. He didn't sit on her face, he half mooned a buddy of his that was on the track team and she happened to notice (and her face was close to the dark side of the moon)...It should be noted that the trainer returned to work at UT after this incident and did work for UT during the '96 season. And there was never a claim of sexual assault that is absurd to whoever said that....I believe she was paid $100K for 'sexual harassment' not just as a result of the mooning incident though. She had other gripes including one about Gus Manning (who was in his 70's) as well. Mike Keith took her apart on SportsTalk at the time.

Reactions: 4 people
Also, not to split hairs...but SAT would probably have been a better choice of words, as it happened 18 years ago.

Haha...the infamous sack-drag. Just furthers the legend that is the great Peyton Manning. Whoever wrote this story needs to get a life and a new profession

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back