Jaylon Woods Decommits....

Didn't want him anyway poor attitude eric berry over the middle trust the staff choo choo everyone get on the Lane Train we love you sabanocchio ron swanson pasted cut afraid of competition

Reactions: 16 people
Didn't want him anyway poor attitude eric berry over the middle trust the staff choo choo everyone get on the Lane Train we love you sabanocchio ron swanson pasted cut afraid of competition

Geez...I remember when I drank my 1st beer.

my-first-beer-o.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Obligatory wish we had a jaylon woods or hot recruiting news threads for info like this.

Not surprising. Ever since he was declared ineligible by the TSSAA, I've heard several of the recruiting guys say he would probably not end up at UT. Best of luck to him.

Reactions: 3 people
Not surprising. Ever since he was declared ineligible by the TSSAA, I've heard several of the recruiting guys say he would probably not end up at UT. Best of luck to him.

Yeah I figured it was a matter of time...didn't see it on here today but saw that article so I thought I would share it.

Academic issues...it clearly states. Enough said. Why hold a spot for someone that was not projected to work out?

Hate it for Jaylon but hopefully this is a wake up call and he starts to buckle down in the classroom. On the opposite side of the coin that is a valuable spot that can now be filled with one more stud that we wouldn't have had room for in this class.

Reactions: 2 people

This is, without question, the greatest collection of words since Twain, Dickens, or even Shakespeare.

Kudos to this mad genius...

Reactions: 3 people

Does, "Later, Rednecks" not apply or do we have to wait until he commits elsewhere?

VN Store

Back