Would be a great play to use against UGA or Gators!

florida's defense is terrible---UT will light them up for big points and yards---Vols roll 38-17

Seahawks just faked the speed sweep (ala Pig), which drew defense to corners, and handed off up the gut for 8.

Reactions: 1 person
florida's defense is terrible---UT will light them up for big points and yards---Vols roll 38-17

Didn't we feel overly confident the last time we played florida at home? They used our comments as bulletin board material and had one running back run all over us.

In the 4th quarter, it was embarrassing.

We can never feel overly confident against Florida. In order for us to EVER beat them now or 20 years from now, we have to play a perfect game and we have to score each and every time that florida makes a mistake. WHen they throw an interception, we must get 7 points off of that mistake. When they fumble, we must get 7 points off of that mistake. NOt a field goal but a t.d.

IF they ever hang around, then they will make a big play in the 4th quarter and beat us.

Reactions: 3 people

In your dreams.

When was the last time Tennessee "rolled" Florida in football?

Was Dale Carter still here? Johnny Majors, too?

I remember TN did that against Oregon St. in 78 I think when all seemed lost. He was wide open. Then TN missed the extra pt. in all the excitement and tied them. I think it was Moore who hid in all the Orange next to the side lines and made the catch.

VN Store

Back