Dawgs favored by 19

I think for us to have a chance we can't get down early. We have to find a way to get a lead. If they get off to a lead and can just pound us with their running game we're in big trouble and they'll cover that line. We have to find a way to make Mason beat us.

Reactions: 2 people
If we play defense like we did against Oklahoma, I'd take those 19 points and laugh all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 1 person
Where can I bet safely online that is secure, and gets my money to me quick without laying a deposit larger than the initial bet. I have never bet online, so I'm reluctant. Any suggestions or eduMaction would be great. I know we will cover that.

Where can I bet safely online that is secure, and gets my money to me quick without laying a deposit larger than the initial bet. I have never bet online, so I'm reluctant. Any suggestions or eduMaction would be great. I know we will cover that.

I'll PM you my personal email. Just send me the money and I'll take care of the rest

Reactions: 7 people

Yes.... I suggest never betting on a game your favorite team is involved in.

Reactions: 5 people
sounds about right..this is a bad matchup for us, they can just pound on our thin line and wear them out

@DoylelmfaoHargraveslulz!.com

Reactions: 2 people
sounds about right..this is a bad matchup for us, they can just pound on our thin line and wear them out

....and it's in Athens which to all the freshmen will feel like Oklahoma + 50%.

VN Store

Back