Bleacher Report Tennessee vs. Georgia Preview

This is one of those games thats just hard to predict. Good article though definitley gave some props to the Vols. Depends on who makes the fewest mistakes and who gets off to a fast start. Is good to hear so many in the media saying we could pull the upset! Go VOLS!!!

Reactions: 1 person
A 7th grader could have written that. Come on BR do a little "in-depth" reporting. Geez.

Reactions: 3 people
What exactly in the article do you have issue with? Just curious

While I can't speak for the other poster, I thought the same thing...it's generic (like his job was to "give us your assessment in 300 words or less").

Did you guys just read the single slide that he linked?

There are 7 pages to the story and it's pretty damn in-depth.

Reactions: 4 people

Yeah I had no idea there were 7 pages. I figured the other pages were different game previews. I just read the short paragraph on the page that was sent and I thought "that's it?"

I like their strength (offense) is paired against our strength (defense). Their O may be slightly better than our D, hard to call. I like our weaker area (offense) is against their weaker area (defense) and this is where we have a substantial edge. Their special teams and playing at home should give them that edge. Richt will at some point execute a trick play. It's even and a toss up in my head, I think the Big Orange will do very well and the Dawgs will be surprised how much better this 1118 version of Vols are that took them to the edge last year.

This is why slide show articles are horrible. I don't care how well written it is, I refuse to click through 8 slides to read the freaking complete article.

BR reports can be bad but this one was okay. I think. The first team 28 points, wins. Let's hope we torch their defense and not vice versa

Brad Sheppard covers UT practically full time, and he does excellent work. Some of these clowns dont realize Bleacher Report started hiring professionals 3 years ago, and when I see some bozo downing them out of hand without even clicking the link....I just click the Ignore button. And thank god for B/R, that will save me a lot of time on here.

I have a feeling Josh Malone is going to have close to 200 yards receiving and burst onto the national scene. Would be nice.

Brad Sheppard covers UT practically full time, and he does excellent work. Some of these clowns dont realize Bleacher Report started hiring professionals 3 years ago, and when I see some bozo downing them out of hand without even clicking the link....I just click the Ignore button. And thank god for B/R, that will save me a lot of time on here.

B/R receives a ton of hits every day, but it's going to be tough for them to shake the "unprofessional" label they acquired during their early days.

I think allowing anyone to write on the site was ultimately successful in that it generated a ton of content for them, but damn...some of those early articles were awful.

B/R receives a ton of hits every day, but it's going to be tough for them to shake the "unprofessional" label they acquired during their early days.

I think allowing anyone to write on the site was ultimately successful in that it generated a ton of content for them, but damn...some of those early articles were awful.

Agreed. Their early efforts were pretty pathetic.

GA always seems to have a good running game and Gurley seems to be a special back. I know this is a no brainer but UT will have to stuff the run and make the new QB throw it. UT will also have to establish some drives on offense so that GA doesn't grind it out and gas UT's "D" in the 4th QT.

UT will have to give Worley some time and establish a running game that will keep the "O" on the field. I think this should be a good game but they way the SEC East has played this year, who really can predict these games.

Same GA team minus Murray. Better TN team 2 years into the system but in Athens instead of Knoxville. IDK it could be an interesting game.

VN Store

Back