Early Enrollees

HottyToddyVol

Astronaut/Wide Receiver
Out of our current recruiting class who are planning on being early enrollees? Is Dormady going be here in the spring? With an upcoming QB battle for next season it would be nice to see Dormady get in the mix in the spring.

Reactions: 1 person
This class will be counted on as much as this one as many will be expected to compete for the 2 deep depth chart for next season as many of Dooley's player are either over recruitered or cycled out.

Didn't Preston Williams say he was going to forgo being an EE to play soccer his senior year?

Didn't Preston Williams say he was going to forgo being an EE to play soccer his senior year?

I am wondering if Butch asked him to not enroll until the summer, so that we could use our early enrollee spots for positions of need to get a leg up and help us faster. Since we have so much depth and talent at WR, we don't really need him to be an EE. With his talent, he will find a niche in this offense, even if he doesn't enroll until the summer.

I am wondering if Butch asked him to not enroll until the summer, so that we could use our early enrollee spots for positions of need to get a leg up and help us faster. Since we have so much depth and talent at WR, we don't really need him to be an EE. With his talent, he will find a niche in this offense, even if he doesn't enroll until the summer.
Has anyone calculated the number of EE spots we have? I forget how that's calculated without looking it up. It's something like the number of graduating seniors from the fall roster... or something. Maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
Has anyone calculated the number of EE spots we have? I forget how that's calculated without looking it up. It's something like the number of graduating seniors from the fall roster... or something. Maybe I'm wrong.

I think you are right. I wonder if spots can be used for players who left the program, such as Paulk and others.

You just have to have the spots under 85 in Jan for then to have a scholly. Can come from graduation or players leaving.

Last I heard, 11 was the projected number.

Not sure how accurate that is.

You just have to have the spots under 85 in Jan for then to have a scholly. Can come from graduation or players leaving.

You sure? I thought it could only come from graduating players. I'm probably wrong, though.

VN Store

Back