Anyone else see Jalen

big harry

motion for that safety to bring it on Bruce lee style before the ball was snapped? He saw the guy creeping up to blitz, pointed at him from the back field, stuck out his hand and did this
tumblr_m4wgnmH41f1qh6tudo5_250.gif

Surely it's foating around the interwebs.

Reactions: 9 people
Yea I saw that and it got me a little fired up. I love a player with moxy and attitude...just not when they steal crab legs...

Reactions: 4 people
I saw it too, Hurd is one of the best true freshman RB pass protectors I've ever seen. He straight stoned some dudes out today.

Reactions: 11 people
Saw it . My son and I both noticed it and it was great. Love the attitude. Kid is gonna be special if he stays healthy.

Reactions: 1 person
He got blown up on his first blocking attempt vs Utah St, but since then has been busting guys up. These freshmen are are studs! I also love CBJ and his no morals victories attitude. "We are gonna win a lot of games here."

Reactions: 9 people
Another great moment with Hurd, when he fumbled in the endzone did you see him get mad. He wasnt mad at anyone but himself. When this guy messes up just like the one time he missed his block it bothers him and you can see it in his eyes he wont let it happen again. I love his attitude and by the time he is a junior not only will he be the leader out there he will be talked about for the hiesman...book it! Frustrated about today but the future is bright and Butch will keep bringing in players like Hurd. GBO!

Reactions: 6 people
Hurd is a beast, he will not accept losing. That attitude can not be taught, it has to come from within.

I can garauntee no one left on our schedule is looking forward to playing us.

Reactions: 8 people
It was on a 3rd and 6 play around the georgia 20 on the drive that hurd scored to make it 10-0.
For those able to go back and see it, I recommend it.

Its at the 6:13 mark in the 1st quarter

Just went back and watched it. Pig is in the slot and points at his defender to signal to Hurd that he is blitzing. Hurd motions to the defender to bring it on and then points at him.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back