The biggest difference in UF vs UT

PalmettoStateVol

this year is the amount of determination and fight that Team 118 has. You could see that start to come to the forefront last year at times. I have no doubts that this team is going to out work, out fight, and out perform the Gators in Neyland on Saturday. To me that is the difference maker when the whistle blows at noon in Knoxville. Coach Jones has made a believer out of me over the last couple of years and it's obvious that his work habits and mindset have been driven home on this young team! Do you ever pay attention to the player interviews? Most of the players answer the questions with the same terminology that CBJ uses. I smile and chuckle to myself when I hear it because I know they've bought in! You can see it on their faces and hear it in their voices that they BELIEVE they are going to win. No questions, no doubts, no hesitation, just a mindset of winning. The streak ends Saturday boys and girls, and I can't wait to see it happen!

Reactions: 7 people
I thought the biggest difference was that we didn't suck as a school/athletic program/group of people/alumni/fans/coaches

Reactions: 7 people
this year is the amount of determination and fight that Team 118 has. You could see that start to come to the forefront last year at times. I have no doubts that this team is going to out work, out fight, and out perform the Gators in Neyland on Saturday. To me that is the difference maker when the whistle blows at noon in Knoxville. Coach Jones has made a believer out of me over the last couple of years and it's obvious that his work habits and mindset have been driven home on this young team! Do you ever pay attention to the player interviews? Most of the players answer the questions with the same terminology that CBJ uses. I smile and chuckle to myself when I hear it because I know they've bought in! You can see it on their faces and hear it in their voices that they BELIEVE they are going to win. No questions, no doubts, no hesitation, just a mindset of winning. The streak ends Saturday boys and girls, and I can't wait to see it happen!

I know. I heard A.J. describe the LB's and he said, "We have some very talented individuals in this group."

True story.

Reactions: 2 people
The biggest difference is that Tennessee is ascending the Mountain of Winners with steadfast determination and continuous process improvement and Florida is sliding down the cliff, grasping for grip on the Muschamp Express as they try to stop free falling into Mediocre Zone!

Reactions: 1 person
We are out to prove that we are deserving as a team, while the gators are caught up in believing they are deserving as individuals. It's a bunch of talented individuals who can't gel as a team and it starts with their coaches. Tennessee ends the streak.

Reactions: 2 people

Just hope they don't fumble two handoffs.

until we beat them we have no/right to say they/sux etc.. all this n if they kick our butts will be nothing but excuses on why/we lost instead of having some balls n say/they were a better team.. they out played us n out coached us..

geez just shut up n win first vn....lol

The biggest difference is they represent all that is evil and we all that is good. I will be there to see that evil is extinguished and all that is goodness and light prevails.

Since the division split in 92, the record is 17-5 Florida. That s*** has gotta stop!I think this is the best chance to end the streak and start one of our own!

The biggest difference is they own the last 9. You gotta win before you can say anything.

Just curious... Why do people refer to this team as "team 118"??? Isn't that a little disrespectfull to "team 117" and the future teams...

VN Store

Back