Watching the game in Knoxville.

orangetitanfan

My wife and I are wanting to find a restaurant in Knoxville to watch the game Saturday. We can't really afford to buy tickets but we want to come to Knoxville to watch it. Where is a good place besides Hooters? She don't care for the food there.....lol Personally I would rather be in NEYLAND!

Reactions: 1 person
It may be tough to find the game on anywhere.

Just go to the strip or any sports bar.

Copper Cellar, Downtown Grill and Brewery, Barleys, OCI, or Sunspot would all be places near Neyland that have good food and will have the game on

The Smokey Mountain Brewery in Turkey Creek will for sure have it as well as Buffalo Wild Wings also in Turkey Creek.

Goalpost tavern on the strip should be good. Buffalo Wild Wings is a little ways out of know but could be alright. Tin Roof or Sunset on the strip might be alright too. I'm sure Calhouns on the river will be pretty busy too.

Cazzy's
In Northshore Towne Center. Close to 10 screens and their burgers and onion rings are out of this world. I know ... it's not by campus. If you decide on them you should call to find out what time to get there to be sure to get a seat.

My wife and I are wanting to find a restaurant in Knoxville to watch the game Saturday. We can't really afford to buy tickets but we want to come to Knoxville to watch it. Where is a good place besides Hooters? She don't care for the food there.....lol Personally I would rather be in NEYLAND!

Blackhorse Pub and Brewery in Western Plaza
Great beer, and a great menu, both you and your wife will find something you like

They usually do game day menu specials, as well as there normal menu

blackhorse-pub

don't go near strip or market square. You will have a hard time finding a parking place. Plus if you are strapped for cash, why pay to park?

Go to the strip - but parking will cost you. You can go to Appleby's in the Alcoa/ Maryville
HWY area and not have to pay for parking and there is a helluva crowd coming in after the game heading back towards the Townsend area

If you can't buy scalper tickets right before the game- if you wait til just before kickoff, they get pretty reasonable ( but this IS the Florida game.) Wild Wing Cafe is a great place to watch games. I'm not sure where Delano, TN is but Wild Wing Cafe is off of Campbell Station Road in Farragut- in the Turkey Creek area. The food is good and it gets pretty rowdy. My sons and I watch away games that we cannot attend there.

If you can't buy scalper tickets right before the game- if you wait til just before kickoff, they get pretty reasonable ( but this IS the Florida game.) Wild Wing Cafe is a great place to watch games. I'm not sure where Delano, TN is but Wild Wing Cafe is off of Campbell Station Road in Farragut- in the Turkey Creek area. The food is good and it gets pretty rowdy. My sons and I watch away games that we cannot attend there.

I second that.

VN Store

Back