cbj getting frustrated with media?

juggernaUT

He said the media making all these reports about the o line is not helping? My question is has he done enough here to get frustrated I mean I understand he is defending his players but it was kinda Sabanesk going off on his media? What do you guys think?

Reactions: 5 people
Did he really "go off" on the media? Or just express frustration? Do you have a link?

IMO even if he did go off this is the first time in about 20 months, whereas Saban is a whiner 24/7.

You dam right he has earned the rite he took the job he got his signature win and he is recruiting great and has our defense tanning hides

Last edited:
Reactions: 37 people
Having dealt with a lot of coaches and leading them through media scrums, I understand exactly what he's saying. Sports hacks have few original thoughts and generally even less of an idea about evaluating talent. It's amazing how repetitive the questions are and the groupthink that goes on.

Reactions: 3 people
@wesrucker: Butch: How much y'all write and talk about our OL struggles isn't helping the situation. I'm just being frank with you.

This is the tweet

Rucker said...butch: How much yall write about the o line isn't helping the situatuon, just being frank...but that's the media's job

Knoxville media doing what it always does, latch on to the obvious and beat that horse until something else happens. The oline is bad, how much can you really talk about it?

Reactions: 10 people
Media is doing their jobs asking the tough questions

People want to know what's going on with the offense

Sure they do. But it's hard to tell an 18 year old kid that's overwhelmed to ignore all the stuff being said about him. It doesn't make the media wrong. It just is what it is.

You mean saying the same negative and obvious crap over and over isn't good for 18 yr olds to hear?

That some people don't get the point is the problem with social media. We have a generation that has never lived without it.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, the O-line has allowed 23 sacks in the first 6 games. And 5 of those against UTC, who our Vols should absolutely be more talented than.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Sure they do. But it's hard to tell an 18 year old kid that's overwhelmed to ignore all the stuff being said about him. It doesn't make the media wrong. It just is what it is.

To be fair, these kids aren't as delicate as some of you make them out to be

Butch is just getting trying to get through to the ribble rabble mob that they are working hard, and I would've liked to hear him say some more!

Reactions: 1 person

Coming on here and telling a mom her kid sucks is acceptable to a bunch of people here as well after a kid has a tough game. As a soph. Fans are a joke.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back