Vols: No chance

FLSTF-VOL

Blood runs ORANGE!
Trevor Matich simply scoffed (he had this little sh_t eating grin on his face when he said it) when Finebaum asked him if UT had a chance against Ole Miss on his show today. Basically said that we have no chance of winning the game.

In college football anyone can win on any given Saturday, unfortunately, I don't think it applies to UT very often and probably won't this weekend. But I pray to the football gods to please let it be this weekend that we freakin do it just so someone can shove it down that idiot, moron Trevor Matich's throat!

What made me wanna puke was how he went on about how much improved Arkansas and Kentucky is. I wanted to jump through the TV and punch him in the mouth!

He said the same thing before we played Georgia.

Reactions: 4 people
Let's see, he said...

we were going to lose to Ole Miss
Kentucky was more improved
Arkansas was more improved
and he previously said that we would lose to Georgia

...which of these statements were actually false?

Reactions: 23 people
Let's see, he said...

That is NOT the point. The point is......:unsure:

Reactions: 5 people

And how did that game turn out?

Exactly.

Of course UT has a chance. Crazier things have happened. But anyone believing UT is going to win is either just blindly picking UT to win every game no matter who the play, or they are crazy.

When UT can actually beat bad teams, maybe then you can complain about people laughing at the possibility of UT beating good teams.

Reactions: 2 people
We have no chance. Maybe we can gain some experience so Butch will be able to get to .500 against Vandy. There's your silver lining.

Trevor Matich simply scoffed (he had this little sh_t eating grin on his face when he said it) when Finebaum asked him if UT had a chance against Ole Miss on his show today. Basically said that we have no chance of winning the game.

In college football anyone can win on any given Saturday, unfortunately, I don't think it applies to UT very often and probably won't this weekend. But I pray to the football gods to please let it be this weekend that we freakin do it just so someone can shove it down that idiot, moron Trevor Matich's throat!

What made me wanna puke was how he went on about how much improved Arkansas and Kentucky is. I wanted to jump through the TV and punch him in the mouth!

I saw this. I wanted to punch him in his @#$# cake hole.

Reactions: 1 person
I want us to win too. But, we're going to lose. And it will be ugly.

I always think we will win, and if we don't the next week I think we will again, its called vol pride it comes within if I stand in the sun you can see a orange glow on my skin, BC these vols are my kin you mess with one and we all jump in, so set back relax and lets take a ride the olemiss rebels' have no place to hide, this gonna be fun do they have a beast that walks around with a gun, so everybody get ready come on lets go!!!! BC come Saturday the media will call it the vols show!!!! And.............BOOOOOOOM VOLS WIN VOLS WIN

Reactions: 17 people
He also said no team in the SEC east could win the Pac12,ACC or the Big ten.

That's fairly accurate.

Oregon
Florida state
Michigan state

Those are just three examples of teams that only Georgia would have a chance against.

Florida, south Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mizzou, and Vandy get destroyed by all three.

Reactions: 2 people
I always think we will win, and if we don't the next week I think we will again, its called vol pride it comes within if I stand in the sun you can see a orange glow on my skin, BC these vols are my kin you mess with one and we all jump in, so set back relax and lets take a ride the olemiss rebels' have no place to hide, this gonna be fun do they have a beast that walks around with a gun, so everybody get ready come on lets go!!!! BC come Saturday the media will call it vols show!!!! And.............BOOOOOOOM VOLS WIN VOLS WIN

Most of the time I think we can win every game. This is because I think we have enough talent to compete with anyone in the country. And don't ever underestimate the power of legacy blood.

Reactions: 3 people
And how did that game turn out?

Exactly.

Of course UT has a chance. Crazier things have happened. But anyone believing UT is going to win is either just blindly picking UT to win every game no matter who the play, or they are crazy.

When UT can actually beat bad teams, maybe then you can complain about people laughing at the possibility of UT beating good teams.

All us Vols want to win every game, Every Season. In the real world, I wonder how guys that predict a Vol victory every game/every season would actually bet some cash in Vegas? The Sport-Book operators would love to see you, in fact, given large enough wagers, they'll cover your airfare!!
VolNation, has some very knowledgeable members, those that use analytical thinking skills as it applies to football, and more importantly UT Football, I guess I enjoy reading their posts more than fan boys-but fan boys do have a place, if you're a fan boy, don't get mad at me I think your okay......I'm just saying........

Let's see, he said...

None of them. It was just the way he said it. Like it was the dumbest question that he had been asked.

I guess the point is, that I am sick and tired of being so irrelevant that people simply dismiss the notion that we pose a threat to win.

Reactions: 3 people
None of them. It was just the way he said it. Like it was the dumbest question that he had been asked.

I guess the point is, that I am sick and tired of being so irrelevant that people simply dismiss the notion that we pose a threat to win.

I feel you there. But there is only 1 thing and 1 thing only that will cure that. Winning!

Checkerboarding the stadium, 3rd Down for What, and painting the rock are all great....but it's time to win some games.

Reactions: 7 people
I feel you there. But there is only 1 thing and 1 thing only that will cure that. Winning!

Checkerboarding the stadium, 3rd Down for What, and painting the rock are all great....but it's time to win some games.

Tennessee blew every opportunity to capitalize on the pub it was trying to get.

Third down for what..... loss
Checker Neyland..... loss
Painting the rock... loss

That's the sad part to all these publicity stunts..

Tennessee blew every opportunity to capitalize on the pub it was trying to get.

Third down for what..... loss
Checker Neyland..... loss
Painting the rock... loss

That's the sad part to all these publicity stunts..

We also lost when we Checkerboarded TBA against UK in basketball. UT football is being noticed for things other than the product on the field. That's not a good thing.

Reactions: 1 person
An Arkansas win over Georgia would have the worst team in the west beat the best team in the east. That would be tragic and may happen. More reason for TN to beat Ole Miss and show everyone we are better than critics give us credit. Go Vols!

This thread is like a little reunion of our Lost The Will To Care crowd. :)

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back