Some good news this week....

berryvol

@Brent_Hubbs: New heat lamps at neyland stadium 60 1000 watt bulbs to help grass grow. http://t.co/q4hfOcst5D

Maybe at least we'll have some nice grass from here out. Now we don't have to fire even the ground keepers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: 8 people
Growing grass is a process. Please be patient folks. The field will grow. Right now we have little seedlings......

j/k carry on. :)

Reactions: 28 people
Shields-Watkins field management crew showing Butch Jones and his crew that if things don't go the way you expect... just adapt and overcome.

If Jones was managing SW Field he'd be talking about the poor climate, relatively mild summer and the restriction the previous staff placed on requiring him to use burmuda grass instead of zoysia or kentucky blue.

Blade by Blade.

Individual bermuda shooters need to do a better job of covering up bald spots.

SW Field management showed that like most jobs... you get @(*&@ handed to you on a plate. You adapt to it or you get fired. No excuses.

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe we should hire the Carl Spackler from Caddy Shack. He has a "Special Blend" we might be able to take advantage of......wait I think Nkemdiche is recruiting him for Ole Miss.

Reactions: 1 person
@Brent_Hubbs: New heat lamps at neyland stadium 60 1000 watt bulbs to help grass grow. http://t.co/q4hfOcst5D

Maybe at least we'll have some nice grass from here out. Now we don't have to fire even the ground keepers.

Nice I need those for my grow room. Just kidding I don't have a grow room. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Not the kind of grass I was thinking of.... keep all the fans calm and collected! :good!: :birgits_giggle:

Typical negavols, you have to assess the entire body of work when judging a grounds crew.

VN Store

Back