Will the student section...

Will the student section start an "FU Kiffin" chant on Saturday?

• Total voters

Souce

-.- .. ... ... / -- -.-- / .- ... ... -.-.--
...start an "FU Kiffin" chant on Saturday? I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Are there still students around from the Kiffin era? If there are, they're probably stoners who don't care or grad students who don't care.

I say no.

Are there still students around from the Kiffin era? If there are, they're probably stoners who don't care or grad students who don't care.

I say no.

There are still plenty of us at UT who were in high school at the time that still feel the sting of the Kiffin era. Keep in mind that UT fandom reaches wider than just those attending UT.

Regardless, I hope the chant doesn't happen.

You tell kids not to do something, guess what they're gonna do it.. Sorry it's coming

I hope not. We've already shown our a$$ once doing this garbage in the Florida game. I guess these are the kinds of things a fan base ruminates on when they are a bunch of no-class losers.

The best thing Tennessee fans could do regarding Kiffin is act like he's just another coach and move on.

If they do, they will prove they are LOWER than Kiffin.

Surely they will not have the mic on this time. The media made a big deal of it last time, the tv stations could make a big deal of it if it continues. :thud:

There are still plenty of us at UT who were in high school at the time that still feel the sting of the Kiffin era. Keep in mind that UT fandom reaches wider than just those attending UT.

Regardless, I hope the chant doesn't happen.

If you're happy Butch Jones is the coach then you don't care about Kiffin. If you act like an ass towards Kiffin that means you still care.

The ultimate way to get back at someone is to show apathy.

Reactions: 1 person
Does anyone have a pic of the rock from Wednesday January 13th, 2010? LOL! Of course something like that is coming and it doesn't matter that they were in high school at the time. They know the story.

I don't like that stupid chant that Bama does at the end of every game they win either, which is not as bad as the fu chant, but from some things I have heard, yes they probably will say it, especially if the game is somewhat close, and there are still enough students left by the end of the game when Bama starts that rammer jammer crap, or whatever it is. If signs were allowed in the stadium, I can only imagine what those would say. I hope it doesn't happen, but won't be at all surprised if it does.

You know they will. They'll put something worse on the rock and pix will be all over the Twitterverse.

VN Store

Back