Why is it okay for CBJ to burn Dobbs RS but Dooley was an idiot?

Other_Guy

foolishFool
When Worley was playing well all I read was how dumb Dooley was for burning his redshirt.

Now all I see is "Put Dobbs in! Forget the redshirt!"

What gives?

Either way :cray:

Reactions: 4 people
Worley was fools gold and in the end, who cares if his redshirt was burnt.

You're referring to people who thought he was actually good. Now they realize he isn't.

I regret choosing a Worley avatar prior to the season. He's terrible, and it's not just the line. Maybe he can stare down some more receivers. Scanning the field isn't an option for the Worley man.

Reactions: 4 people
The best I remember Bray was not injured and Dooley still put Worley in for the last series of a game against Bama that was out of hand and let him hand it off three times.

Reactions: 9 people
When Worley was playing well all I read was how dumb Dooley was for burning his redshirt.

What gives?

Got two great kids coming in next year. We need to do whatever it takes to get those 15 extra practices and go bowling! Plus Dooley is an idiot anyway.

Reactions: 6 people

You're referring to people who thought he was actually good. Now they realize he isn't.

I regret choosing a Worley avatar prior to the season. He's terrible, and it's not just the line. Maybe he can stare down some more receivers. Scanning the field isn't an option for the Worley man.

Spoken like a fool....

Reactions: 38 people
Two different situations. Dooley did it just to do it. People want Dobbs because they think he gives is the best chance to win.

Reactions: 1 person

Wow.

Very informative.

Tell me more.

How about I tell you how Worley has busted his hump and played hurt all year giving his all for Tennessee. Then you talk about how terrible he is. How old are you?

Maybe he lacks talent, but it's not for lack of trying. But I'm sure youve excelled at everything you've tried to do.

Reactions: 29 people

So you think he's good? I watch him look at receivers before the ball is snapped and he stares them down the entire route. And when that doesn't work, he just throws into triple coverage. If you haven't noticed, he can only play well against poorly coached teams with less athletic players. When he plays a team with athletes, he goes out and turns it over 4 times. Name one pick in the Ole Miss game that wasn't his fault. He also had a fumble that was his fault.

Reactions: 3 people
How about I tell you how Worley has busted his hump and played hurt all year giving his all for Tennessee. Then you talk about how terrible he is. How old are you?

Maybe he lacks talent, but it's not for lack of trying. But I'm sure youve excelled at everything you've tried to do.

So because he tries, I can't point out what I see?

I suck at life.

Does that make your point better? If people tell me I suck at life, they'd be right. I guess that makes my opinion invalid because I suck at life. Who cares if Worley sucks as a QB because I suck too.

What gives?

Getting us to a bowl game and winning games is more important than ANY players redshirt. We really aren't in any position to red shirt QB's.
It's easy to judge after things play out, easy to bash after the fact.

I suck at life.

Does that make your point better? If people tell me I suck at life, they'd be right. I guess that makes my opinion invalid because I suck at life. Who cares if Worley sucks as a QB because I suck too.

1. I'll never say a Vol sucks if he's trying. He puts on the orange. That's like saying your mom sucks at being a mom. Maybe you think that's okay, too.

2. Justin Worley is a better quarterback than you, I'm assuming. What gives you the right to say he sucks?

You're a terrible fan. I pretty much hate you.

Reactions: 16 people
To this point it doesnt really appear that "burning" a RS in either case is really that big of a negative. Dobbs may eventually be a decent QB in this system but Im not sure you are really gaining anything saving a year of eligibility. He still has 2 years remaining which leaves you with 2 two year guys and a Fr when he leaves.

If Worley went down, I wouldnt hesitate to put Dobbs in. Its pretty evident that Peterman cant handle the lights.

I suck at life.

TOP - Pretty good job of stating the obvious that you suck. Your entitled to your opinion, it is just that your opinion sucks. Get off JW, if your butt was out there getting beat like a old mule every week you would be whinning on here about how nobody understands how tough it is out on the field with no Oline.

Reactions: 6 people
You can tell CBJ is under a lot of pressure. It shows in his face as well as his responses.

Two different situations. Dooley did it just to do it. People want Dobbs because they think he gives is the best chance to win.

He might be better. But do you remember the Vandy game last year at home? I could see Dobbs running the ball a lot more than Worley. Don't know if it be good to play him against Bama. Unless Worley is hurt.

I wish i was as smart about football as some of you armchair QB's. Still trying to figure out when you played the game at his level?

Dude...you know you can change your avatar at any time right?

he might be better. But do you remember the vandy game last year at home? I could see dobbs running the ball a lot more than worley. Don't know if it be good to play him against bama. Unless worley is hurt.

dobbs will not play unless peterman is injured or kidnapped

VN Store

Back