Jason Witten story on e60 now

Phil Fulmer deserves more credit for switching his position.

He is about to pass Shannon Sharpe for most yards ever by a tight end. Already has more TD's.

Reactions: 2 people
My Mother and Father's family is from Elizabethton and it was never hard to say when I was 2 or 3. ESPN amazes me.

I hate when people pronounce stuff weird especially news outlets. Go ask a local how to pronounce stuff. Please

Reactions: 1 person
Myself and most of my family was born and raised in Elizabethton. I still have a summer home there and immediate family still live there. Jason is just as good of a citizen and father as a player. It's hard to capture someone's journey in 30 minutes. There is a lot more to the story. On a side note growing up in very rural, mostly poor Tennessee we loved to listen to UT football and basketball on the radio, as they were very seldom on TV in those days. Me and all buddies grew up dreaming of going to and playing for Tennessee someday. Myself and Johnnie Mills and a few others actually made it. And even though I was never good enough to make the team I am honored to have attended and graduated from The University of Tennessee.

Reactions: 3 people
Phil Fulmer deserves more credit for switching his position.

He is about to pass Shannon Sharpe for most yards ever by a tight end. Already has more TD's.

Tony Gonzalez has about 3,000 yards more than Witten and about 50 more T.D.'s.
I doudt Witten will ever pass Tony Gonzalez though.

Myself and most of my family was born and raised in Elizabethton. I still have a summer home there and immediate family still live there. Jason is just as good of a citizen and father as a player. It's hard to capture someone's journey in 30 minutes. There is a lot more to the story. On a side note growing up in very rural, mostly poor Tennessee we loved to listen to UT football and basketball on the radio, as they were very seldom on TV in those days. Me and all buddies grew up dreaming of going to and playing for Tennessee someday. Myself and Johnnie Mills and a few others actually made it. And even though I was never good enough to make the team I am honored to have attended and graduated from The University of Tennessee.

I am from Elizabethton as well- class of 66... The Mills lived up the street from us.. Glad to see another Betsy town grad..

Reactions: 1 person
Amazing the guys that we have at the top or near the top of the NFL record books. Manning, Reggie White, and now Witten. Manning one of the best ever, and Reggie the best ever at his position. You have to wonder what Witten would have done with a consistent QB.

VN Store

Back