Saturday's Tennessee and Alabama Game

themoodystwo

VOLS BY FIDDY
Any team can win on any given night,This saturday I hope our beloved Vols has one of those night's where everything is firing on all cylinders and we can but for a moment get a glimpse of what is to come. Go Vols.
imagesCAJMK1BU.jpg

rt1.jpg

imagesCAGUWKRN.jpg

tr.png

Reactions: 3 people
Any team can win on any given night , but saturday will not be our night. Believing anything different is only setting yourself up for a disappointment and a "fire butch" thread.

Reactions: 1 person
Any team can win on any given night , but saturday will not be out night. Believing anything different is only setting yourself up for a disappointment and a "fire butch" thread.

I wonder how many "meltdown" threads have been started by "sunshine pumpers"?

Which one of you above posters are in charge of giving people permission in making a positive post, I didn't say we would win nor did I say that I had a feeling that we are going to win thread , I just said "I hope". Something wrong with that? You guys need to quit acting like vol skanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
"Any Team Can Beat Any Other Team On Any Given Day"
an age old slogan.. I like it! Both for the Prey and the predator

Probable? maybe not.
Positive outlook? Depends on which team reads it.
I for one choose for it to be a Shimmer of hope.

Reactions: 2 people
After traveling from NY to OU, FL, and Ole Miss games - I refuse to be delusional. Has nothing to do with lack of/or fear of sunshine. :p

Hey, good news is I'm not traveling this week, so the odds of winning just went up.

Which one of you above posters are in charge of giving people permission in making a positive post, I didn't say we would win nor did I say that I had a feeling that we are going to win thread , I just said "I hope". Something wrong with that? You guys need to quit acting like vol skanks.

That's why FREAK has the "IGNORE" button handy. I've made good use of it.:whistling:

Rival game at home. Ole miss showed that a good d can stop this bama team. Offense will most likely not do anything and we will lose by 31 points again, but if they can, we have a great shot. We might not have a great chance, but that doesnt mean we have no chance.

"Any Team Can Beat Any Other Team On Any Given Day"
an age old slogan.. I like it! Both for the Prey and the predator

Probable? maybe not.
Positive outlook? Depends on which team reads it.
I for one choose for it to be a Shimmer of hope.

Welcome to the board. Like the username...:good!:

My wish list for at least a chance to be close.

1 NO TURNOVERS!
2 defense continues to be good to great
3 we get ONE pick six
:rock:

We're going to lose. Just accept it. We're getting better, but it's so dumb to always hope against hope. You're just going to be disappointed and angry.

Let it play out. Expect to get murdered.

We're going to lose. Just accept it. We're getting better, but it's so dumb to always hope against hope. You're just going to be disappointed and angry.

Let it play out. Expect to get murdered.

THIS is SAD that our fanbase has come to this. even i have had my doubts we can win anymore, but by golly this is bama week! let's go vols beat bama!!!!

VN Store

Back