Newspapers

nash101

Back in the day the UT student section woukd read newspapers in Stokley when the highly ranked Kentucky basketball team was introduced - we showed we didn't care enough to boo them . We were bored with them -- and the cats hardly ever won here

Would be cool to do the same thing for Bama and that guy who coached here for a minute before getting fired from his Dream job. I'm sure our students will be full of venom, but I think it would throw Lane off his game more if we just completly ignored him like the insignificant ant he is

Reactions: 1 person
Giving him attention is exactly what he wants. Being the self serving, self absorbed douche that he is, he deserves absolutely no reaction. He doesn't matter. The country has seen him for what he really is: an awful head coach who has no integrity or class and now has decided to ride the coat tails of daddy Saban

Newspapers don't win football games!

You know so much, you ought to be a coach!

Haha jk, I think they still do that at a few bball games a year, if I'm not mistaken.

Giving him attention is exactly what he wants. Being the self serving, self absorbed douche that he is, he deserves absolutely no reaction. He doesn't matter. The country has seen him for what he really is: an awful head coach who has no integrity or class and now has decided to ride the coat tails of daddy Saban

If you think Kiffin actually gives a fork about what people say/do tomorrow you're delusional,

Reactions: 1 person

That sums it up. :good!:

If you think Kiffin actually gives a fork about what people say/do tomorrow you're delusional,

lol. bull **** this prick is sweating bullets sucking his thumb now just hoping no one even notices he is even at the game.

We do that in Thompson-Boling every game. When they're announcing the other team's players, we read papers and say "sucks" after every player name. Then the coach is announced, we say "He sucks too!" then proceed to cheer when our team comes out. We also rip up the papers and throw the resulting confetti after our first basket. So that's still around. Good times.

VN Store

Back