Got No Problem (Josh Dobbs discussion merged)

Carl Pickens

I've been critical of him, but the kid is playing hard and looks good considering this is his first action of the season. I hope he continues playing well. I think the Oline is playing better tonight as well.

Reactions: 6 people
I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. Looks like Dobbs has really improved and adds a different element to the offense when he completes passes. He needs to lesrn to slide but looks much improved over the Dobbs of last yr.

Reactions: 13 people
I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. Looks like Dobbs has really improved and adds a different element to the offense when he completes passes. He needs to lesrn to slide but looks much improved over the Dobbs of last yr.
Much bigger too. Looks to have some durability to him now.

Reactions: 6 people
He had redshirted with a revamped offensive line and 3 years to start .... who knows what could have been. Nice to see him looking quick, decisive and playing well.

Reactions: 3 people
Haven't you been on this forum in the last 10-12 months? According to everybody on here he was the worst God-awful qb that ever stepped foot in Neyland stadium.

Reactions: 5 people
Get Dobbs out of there! We haven't had a QB who could run since Tee Martin and we know how horrible that turned out.

Reactions: 4 people
The offense seems to work a lot better with Dobbs. He has made some mistakes but I think some of that is basically rust. Just how bad does Dobbs look in practice because he has looked better than Worley so far in the game?

Reactions: 2 people
That fumble was a byproduct of not having live action, but he is playing tough. He looks like a man determined. Tough spot to be on & he is responding well. He has my respect.

And Norths catch was sick. Maybe the players are stepping up for him too.

Reactions: 4 people

I respect you for that bro... Lord knows I argued with about 100 people this week who kept saying "he's #3 for a reason... he sucks..."
We need Dobbs so bad right now!!
GO VOLS

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back