You don't always get what you want

Hats off to Dobbs. He impressed me. Good half time by Butch and Co.

I didn't get to see most of this game. Camping with my son for Scouts and I had written it off checking box scores. Got to check it again later and I was blown away.

Hats off to Dobbs. He impressed me. Good half time by Butch and Co.

I didn't get to see most of this game. Camping with my son for Scouts and I had written it off checking box scores. Got to check it again later and I was blown away.

Dobbs looked electric at times, running the ball. Looked confident and in control. I had wondered if he really would want to play in the current circumstances. He answered that question.

The watch ESPN app was handy got to see a few plays in the 4th. Dobbs is a baller I'll be honest and eat crow. Never would have imagined one player could spark our offense single handily like that

Reactions: Weezer
I can't wait to see what Dobbs does next week and I'll be there cheering the entire game.

Question: how come nobody attacks Dobbs for missing wide open receivers, throwing behind receivers, overthrowing receivers, fumbling, or forcing an interception? I agree he did some good things today, but is everyone really so anti Worley that they ignore that Dobbs did all those things tonight?

If you'd only seen the box score and VN threads like I did in the first you'd have thought we were literally being slaughtered at the chopping block. Imagine my suprise hours later seeing they'd only scored 7 more and we had scored 17. Ha. Helps with perspective actually missing chunks like that.

Question: how come nobody attacks Dobbs for missing wide open receivers, throwing behind receivers, overthrowing receivers, fumbling, or forcing an interception? I agree he did some good things today, but is everyone really so anti Worley that they ignore that Dobbs did all those things tonight?

He scores TD's. Worley hadn't done that since jawja. Love Worley I do but I think he was hurt worse than was known.

Dobbs made this offense work. Let me say that I was wrong about Dobbs, he has improved! Way to work young man.

I am no longer concerned about our QB situation next year. Granted, he will make some mistakes, but Dobbs will continue to get better. He played an awesome game against a very good :puke5: team.

+80 yds rushing buys a lot of forgiveness

I don't think people are anti Worley. With a speedy qb the rush is less effective. Thus making out offense more effective immediately.

Can't wait to see the gif of dobbs pump fake

First time I've said I can't wait to watch a vols loss on my DVR since I've had DVR. I only saw about 9 minutes of action. My parents were there helping wash out the red. Proud of them too because good grief that was a lot of bammers.

He made plays and the team moved?...after Florida and Ole Miss, we had forgotten how that looked...it's not anti-Worley, it's pro-touchdowns and positive rushing yardage...helluva lobby! :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person

Please just go away. Dobbs makes plays. He doesn't hold the ball and take a sack. He made plenty of throws tonight that Worley cannot make. He makes everyone around him especially the o-line better

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back