So no fire Bajakian thread tonight?

RoaminVol

Dat Ninja
I thought the offense sucks. I thought this offense wouldn't work in the SEC. I thought Bajakian couldn't coach. What happened to Butch doesn't know what he's doing? Where are all those people ready to run off our coaches when we lost to Ole Miss?

Reactions: 9 people
I thought the offense sucks. I thought this offense wouldn't work in the SEC. I thought Bajakian couldn't coach. What happened to Butch doesn't know what he's doing? Where are all those people ready to run off our coaches when we lost to Ole Miss?

Nope, we now need to fire the linebackers coach and DC...lmao

Reactions: 3 people
I was typing it up and your thread screwed it up, thanks! JK

Reactions: 1 person

What happened to Dobbs probably made the difference?

Bajakian got a lot smarter once Dobbs got into the game. Some of Josh Dobbs brain power must have rubbed off on him.

Reactions: 6 people
Only reason we looked better is because dobbs can scramble... they are still running the sweep to the short side of the field?

I think he had his head in the wrong place on a lot of the calls . Run right up the middle when your killing them off tackle.

It's amazing how quickly we can forget a total body of work...

Offense looked good tonight, which is unusual for the season.
Defense did not, which is unusual for the season.

I still don't like the offense. As I've said since last year - I hope they make a believer out of me. I support the team but not s fan of the offense

Tonight did not change that. Four games to win three - let's hope they get it done

Reactions: 2 people

Did we lose by two touchdowns or did I miss something?

Are you joking? We ought to fire Jones and Bajakian both for being too dumb to start the season with Dobbs! A blind man could see he adds to our offense--you could see that LAST YEAR. He played a lot better than Worley would have played tonight--and it was his first action of the season. Imagine if he started from day one? I'm not saying Dobbs is great yet; the point is, he's better than Worley and Peterman--and how in the hell our coaches didn't see that is amazing.

I've said from day 1 dobbs is the best fit for this system. I also said everyone should hold judgement till they have a DT QB. The offense really opens up, and so does the play calling, when dobbs is in the game. The read reverses work out pretty good. The offense could really kill it next week vs usc east.

It's still another loss, bro. Another double digit home loss. Another rival dominating UT. Calm down your drooling over this staff.

Over 200 yards rushing. Not bad for an OL that has sucked all year. Dobbs was the key tonight. Proud if these guys. The defensive scheme sucked early on.

VN Store

Back