Jones BOTCHED the QB decision...

armchair

A blind man can see that Dobbs is our best QB. He's not great but he can run, gives us a dimension we've not had--and this was his first action of the year! You could see he had more upside last year. Dobbs lost half a year of experience because our coaches can't see what was obvious. Nice!

Reactions: 30 people
I doubt he was ready at the beginning of the season.

Yes, he looked good tonight. It should be his team from this point forward. However, we could be loaded the next 3 years+ and he could have been the leader for that span. Now he has 2 years left.

Staff made best decision in my opinion.

Reactions: 34 people
A blind man can see that Dobbs is our best QB. He's not great but he can run, gives us a dimension we've not had--and this was his first action of the year! You could see he had more upside last year. Dobbs lost half a year of experience because our coaches can't see what was obvious. Nice!

People progress through the season. Dobbs progressed in recent weeks and showed it tonight.

Your screen name is accurate.

Reactions: 31 people
You have no idea what the coaches see during practice day in and day out. To say he botched it is ludicrous.

Be grateful Dobbs played well considering the circumstances.

Reactions: 10 people
Dude...no.

Dobbs looked awful in spring practice. Go back and watch it.

He has obviously taken advantage of a half of a season to improve.

Reactions: 4 people

You whine and complain more than any woman I've ever seen.

Reactions: 37 people
The only thing coaches have to go by is practice. Worley looks like an nfl QB with a green jersey on, and peterman is a fulmer's crompton(good in practice,bad in games). Dobbs looked really bad last year. Things have changed though.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh did you know we have king kong and Godzilla on our line to he is saving them for next year to Dobbs theman but hindsight is 20\20

Didn't need Dobbs growing up with the rest of the offense. Now he is surrounded by talent with the experience to boost his confidence. Just like Simms ran the gauntlet for Bray.

Reactions: 1 person
You think Dobbs just learned to run? He's better, he gives us a dimension we haven't had--DUH. We saw that LAST YEAR. He's mobile. Spare me all the nonsense about how he just suddenly learned to run and show confidence on the field.

Reactions: 3 people
scary to think if this kid coulda had several games under his belt to work on game timing/route running with his WRs.... just sayn....

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back