post game stuff

While we wait, I thought I will be the first to announce the engagement of Brock Huard to Lane Kiffin. He makes me sick with his embarrassing man-crush.

Reactions: 9 people
I'm enjoying listening to a 3-1 ratio of commercials to post game talk on sportsanimal99!
:blink:

Reactions: 2 people
Just hope we get good news on injuries.... we need Jordan, Saulsberry, and Owen.... hope they are just dinged up....
Dobbs better start next week.... all he needs to do this week is work on his routes/timing with his WRs.... USCe looked strong.....

It made me sick listening to them when Bama and UT were on their last drives. They made the game sound as if it was a 30 point blowout

Just hope we get good news on injuries.... we need Jordan, Saulsberry, and Owen.... hope they are just dinged up....
Dobbs better start next week.... all he needs to do this week is work on his routes/timing with his WRs.... USCe looked strong.....

I think we match up ok with USCe.

They made their yards through the air and we can contain that.

Their pass defense is suspect and we can exploit that.

Now with more balance in Run/Pass and less sacks, we can score more too. It is on a road game thought.

I think we match up ok with USCe.

They made their yards through the air and we can contain that.

Their pass defense is suspect and we can exploit that.

Now with more balance in Run/Pass and less sacks, we can score more too. It is on a road game thought.

As long as we don't come out with the defense we did against Bama in the first Quarter. lol

Tim priest and the boys in the locker room sound so happy and relieved like they jist won the Super Bowl! I feel the same !! Yay! So nice to not sound like they are at a wake ..

I would be stunned if he did not start the rest of the season. Worley may end up being Butch Jones version of Matt Simms. The guy who takes all the punishment and then gives way to the other guy. It would make no sense to burn Dobbs redshirt after watching Peterman for 2 series and then sit him the next week against South Carolina in favor of Worley. That would be a decision that would force me to second guess Butch.

VN Store

Back